Nate Enforcer App

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Nate
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:114176403

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
My name is Nate, I've been playing perp for about 5 years, when I played I used to just come on, grow drugs, raid and sometimes minge and mess with players. Looking back on it now I can see how I may have been a nuisance and a bit toxic. I believe I have reformed and I am a more friendly and favourable member of the community. I'm trying to become a more sociable and approachable player in the community and do my bit to help out others and try to have myself and others have a more enjoyable experience on the server. I do have a lot of spare time and sometimes I find myself just standing around on the server as my Irish internet isn't capable of playing many other games.

While this might seem somewhat out of the blue, I've been apart of this community for a couple of years and have increasingly built up to this over the past few months. The thought of applying for enforcer has crossed my mind a few times and now I feel is the right time for me to go for it before I have to face my exams and never get the chance.

I know that I have been troublesome in the past, mainly when I cheated back in 2019, I love the Perpheads community and It's been a bigger part of my life than I thought it would be. It's has actually helped me grow over the years and flourish , not only as a Perpheads member, but as a person in general I play for hours a day and have a blast every time I come on. I want to do my bit and play a bigger role in this community that has shaped me over the years and hope I can do the same for others.

I have a good knowledge of the rules and therefore I believe I can enforce them with good judgement. I believe myself to be fair and level headed, I aspire to be a better person and someone who people can talk to easily within the community. I am going to dedicate myself to this role and prove myself over the coming weeks or months that I can be of benefit.
I stay up fairly late, every night and play a good bit during the day when I'm not working meaning I will be around to see most members of the community no matter what timezone.

I believe I have the skills to be an enforcer,
  • I am patient - I have worked on my patience and ability to work with others. I believe that working on this will also help me with future, real life conflict.
  • I am active - I play for a few hours everyday and try to be active on the forums also.
  • I am friendly, approachable and unbiased - I have been known to be toxic in the past but I have matured and can say myself that clearing this has made me mentally healthier too.
  • I can communicate efficiently with the community and staff team - I believe proper communication is key to any functioning team or community, my job in real life requires me to interact and communicate with many people everyday.
  • Confident - I am confident with myself, with the rules, the community and with my decision making.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am going to work on being more engaged in the community, I don't join the teamspeak much but I will make sure to drop by every know and then. I will have a more active presence in the community and on the forums. This is my first ever application and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
+ support. funny gun to spend time with. pays attention to almost everything. Proffesional and mature. + support + support + support!