daymon's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: daymon

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I've been a part of this community since 2013, since joining the community I spent over four years in the staff team, I loved every single second of being a staff member in this community and I look to join the staff team I was a part of before. I believe that with my experience as not only a staff member but also a long standing community member I can be a great asset to not only the staff team but also the community, I've spent my years in this community in close contact with the playerbase which has helped me out a lot in different situations as a staff member but also since 2018 a community member.

I believe that I'm qualified to become a staff member again after recognising and realising my flaws in the past which led to me being demoted, I'm a more sensible person now and I believe myself that I'm back to my old self where I was hard working and cared for every single player within the community. A lot of people who have been in this community have vouched for me regarding this. Something snapped in 2018 and it wasn't my greatest time in the community and I was and still am genuinely embarrassed over it.

Throughout my time on PERP I have always looked to be a staff member which can be seen over the last times I've come back to the community, however it's been quite obvious that I haven't really gotten settled, until now. I feel I am once again ready to take on a role in the staff team as I am once again addicted to the game and community.

I have worked on trying to help as many players out as possible through the last couple of months, however I feel that I wish to do more than being helpful to players in the chat and such when I know I have the experience, knowledge and time to deal with different scenarios which cannot be handled in /help such as rulebreaks etc.

I believe that I should become a staff member because of my serious dedication to this community, this is reflected on my report count throughout the years, I often topped the lists and was determined to make sure that all parts of the different situations were satisfied with the result.

In 2014 I was recognised as the best moderator in the community awards
In 2017 I was recognised as the best administrator in the community awards

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have worked on the feedback I got from the staff team over the last application, if you're interested in knowing what it is;

1. We’d just like to see you be around for a bit longer.
  2. Avoid controversy

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. :)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) :)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. :)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. :)

Reaction score
Whilst you were an admin, and subsequently moderator, I didn't really have the best impression of you to say the least, and to put it vaguely, People above you agreed with my concerns when raised via appropriate measures.

However, This was 4 years ago. Having been staff for this long, I haven't really had to deal with you in recent times unlike previously, where you've really turned yourself around.

Given this fresh change of attitude, And your history as staff, which despite its flaws, aspects of it can still be praised by many, I feel as though I can confidently support this at the moment. Wouldn't mind seeing you back with this new change of character you've shown.

Reaction score
Whilst you were an admin, and subsequently moderator, I didn't really have the best impression of you to say the least, and to put it vaguely, People above you agreed with my concerns when raised via appropriate measures.

However, This was 4 years ago. Having been staff for this long, I haven't really had to deal with you in recent times unlike previously, where you've really turned yourself around.

Given this fresh change of attitude, And your history as staff, which despite its flaws, aspects of it can still be praised by many, I feel as though I can confidently support this at the moment. Wouldn't mind seeing you back with this new change of character you've shown.
I definitely understand that and as said before I am ashamed of that time since it has overshadowed the "good" I did back then not just for others but also for myself, it took me a few years to realise and accept my flaws to a full and I believe my time away from PERP did nothing but well on my personality and behaviour.

I'd like to thank you for seeing the change and I appreciate the support you've given me.

Status
Not open for further replies.