NBA 2K21 IS NOW FREE ON EPIC GAMES PLEASE EVERYONE CLAIM IT ALREADY BRO

Reaction score
Perphead 2K21 Tournament???
25K In Game for Entry, Winner takes all.
Current NBA Teams. For picking, both players start with same team selected, then they get 3 randomizes and have to pick out of there 3 teams they get, or then can randomize once more but if done, they can't pick any of there first 3 picked teams. That's how me and my friends do it to make it fair so someone isn't using some 99% overall career player or picking best team right now.

It be fun if we can get enough people, 7 would be ideal (Makes it 8 with me)
\/ REACT BELOW W/ A LIKE IF YOU WOULD JOIN \/

Reaction score
true never played it again xD

people really spend 60 euro on a game like that

Reaction score
or maybe it's just shit

u8X1tL9.png

Kay

Reaction score
@Clarky you're looking at steam reviews, who tf plays 2k on pc?!? , even then the reviews will be low but its only fun for people that actually are good at the game.

Reaction score
@Brice ? yall tripping no NBA port has ever been good on PC... Its good for what it is MyCareer is still laughs as always. Obviously the online is going to be lacking. Its not going to seem fun if you don't like basketball lol

Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
@Kay The game is on 7 different systems, all of which have a metacritic user score of less than 3/10 except xb series x which is 5.1/10 lmfao

Kay

Reaction score
@Samsterminator Like I said, if you're shit at the game you'll rate it bad. I've played every 2k since 17 so i'd say im entitled to my opinion.

Kay

Reaction score
@Clarky how can you be shit at perp? Perp doesn’t evolve about shooting but role playing. Love your logic there.