Need a break

Reaction score
So due to several recent events on perpheads, both normal perpheads events and within the plpd, I have chosen that I need a break from perpheads. I Will not name these events as I don't want to cause :beef: . Few people know the actual reason however would prefer if the reasons stays a secret. For the same reasons, I have resigned from the Academy division as a PTO.

When I say "Taking a break" I mean from the server. I'll stay on the forums. Lets be honest, this is like a homepage for me.

I've met so many amazing people and I'm not gonna list every single one of you but you all know who you are. I Will just name the people that truly helped me and really supported me. It's mostly academy staff but I love you all.

@ShadowJoey Thank you alot for putting your trust in me as Academy staff. I'm really glad I had this opportunity. You helped me get more mature and I've sincerely enjoyed my time in the academy.
@Allen Kennedy You've really helped me when I had troubles and always supported me. I Really appreciate you as a friend.
@Adrish You've helped me develop in to a better person and you've made sure to talk with me about my mistakes and I believe you're the main reason I became a PTO. Without your help I never would've made it.
@Rogue Car Tyres ofcourse. My favorite weirdo in the community. But ofcourse we still keep in touch over other methods.
AND WE JUST HIT A STREAK ON 100 DAYS!
@Tomiko is another really great friend of mine and always supports me. I Don't know what to write other than thank you for your help all the time.

These people are just 5 out of many amazing people. There is way too many to list but you all know who you are.

Sorry for the long post. Catch me here on the forums or steam. Or wherever you may have me as a friend.

Love you all. Stay awesome PH Community.

Reaction score
@Adrish You've helped me develop in to a better person and you've made sure to talk with me about my mistakes and I believe you're the main reason I became a PTO. Without your help I never would've made it.

Thanks for the mention, I'm glad that you found my help helpful and I wish you the best of luck with whatever you're going to do and hope you come back soon.

I was honestly quite shocked when you asked me where to resign from Academy, I've always had high hopes for you and expected you to go far within the PD.

Have fun, KeiwaM

Reaction score
-removed-.

Just a bit of a daft response to be honest... The majority disagree with your opinion and just think you're a bit of a dick now.

Anyway, have fun Kiwi. You should buy some old games and go on a nostalgia trip whilst you're away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I will see you later @KeiwaM, I hope that you will be still active on the Teamspeak because it is always a pleasure to talk with you.

And a tip for you, if you did not already made one.

Just make sure that you have made a inactivity notice on plpd.online so you can still have your rank when you come back on the server. If you think you will be longer than a month away contact People Services to let us know.

Sya!