Tobi's Resignation

Reaction score
I joined the server around October 2013.
This is the day I resign from my rank as Moderator on Perpheads. It has been an amazing time being on the server and meet so many wonderful and friendly people. Perpheads has meant alot for me since i joined the server.
First of all it helped me getting better at speaking English, but also helped me communicating better between people than i either see real life or in game. I appreciate everyone that i have seen on the server and what you've done to me. I don't quit Perpheads because i don't like it. I quit because i am getting a bit bored and i think i'm using to much of my spare time on the server.
I feel i'm kinda addicted to play on the server. I dont wanna judge anyone since it's my own responsibility, but i feel like i wanna do something else. It's amazing what kind of community Perpheads really is. I'm impressed of every single minut i've spend with all of you guys on the server.
I know i've been inactive some times while playing on the server, but this time i it's more serious. I wanna say thanks and good luck to every SINGLE person that I've either helped, spoke to, banned, warned, laughed or anything with on the server. So many amazing moments and situations i've been from the start. I feel for doing something else now and focus more on my new education. I cant count and remember everyones name of people so i just wanna thank all of you and have fun, good luck.

Thanks to all the Staff members that I've meet. Thanks to the owners for letting me join the the awesome team.

I will miss you all and hope for your best in your incoming further.
Whenever i can get some minuts on the server, i will come on and say hello. But i wont be responsible enough to take care of my rank anymore.

Thanks to all of you. See ya another day.

Tobi. AKA Tobi Comrade :)

Attachments

• 86.jpg
    86.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work you have done for the staff team buddy, best of luck to you as well!

Trande

Even if we never were the greatest friends, it was still great knowing you. Good luck, and have fun, Tobi.

Reaction score
You're a great person! It have been alot of fun playing with you, back in the evocity days when we were enforcers together.

Best of luck! Thanks for serving ;)

“Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.”
Walt Disney Company

Reaction score
Bye Tobi. I wish the best for you and hope things go well. We haven't really Rp'ed very much, but we had our moments. Your a great guy.

Reaction score
Bye Tobi! hoping for the best for you in the future, hope we can see you sometime again, just popping in and say "Hello.", "Hi.", etc. (as you've already said above)

As for now, bye dear friend!

Reaction score
Ahh :( Favorite mod resigning.. I still remember when i joined the server with my buddy Jack Townley and first thing we thought after seeing your gallardo was stealing it as RC :'). Bye Tobi, we will miss you!

Reaction score
When I was in the staff team, you were such a great guy to work with. Shame to see you resign, good luck to whatever the future brings you. Bye Tobi!

Reaction score
Are you fucking kidding me now? I mean seriously?! A lot of good friends and good staff members resign and I think the server has now taken a big loss again with your resignation. I want to thank you so much for beeing a great Moderator and I hope we can stay in touch and I wish you the best on your future way.

With much love -Paul