Need a new USB internet adapter (that is higher then 300Mbs)

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads i need to find a new USB internet adapter because the one i have now is shit if anyone knows a good usb internet adapter for a good price feel free to comment/reply below

Edit:You might wounder what does it do? well its the same thing as using an laptop but not really i'm currently playing on a desktop PC and i find it very annoying that i keep timing out on perp do thats why i need a new one

This is only a 300Mbs Usb Adapter and i need a new one with some more "Juice" on it then this
10219142.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not really what you asked for but here's what I use as a more reliable substitution to an internet adaptor. You can get a better price if you search around, and it relies on you having a spare wall socket nearby to your router and PC. Most of them are about 500mb/s and require Ethernet connection.

Note: The Wi-Fi card in my PC is better and provides a faster connection (I'm right above my router) but it's dodgey and doesn't really work so I lazied out and just bought these.

Reaction score
Usb internet adapter:

original.jpg

If you rely on those things, you're not going to need an adapter that reaches above, since in reality USB 3.0 Doesn't reach beyond that

USB 3.0 is advertised to be able to "reach upto 625mbps" but lets be honest it fucking doesn't.

If you want some fast fucking LAN connection, get a fast fuckin' thunderbolt or USB-C Adapter instead, but i guess laptops with thunderbolt probably have a lan port too