Why I don’t play pc and only go on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Olsen Banden kept mugging me and raiding me and it really upset me every night I had to close down my pc and made me so broke ingame!

Jokes aside, after being in the community coming up to 5 years this June I just think my time at PC gaming and PERP is just slowly becoming something I don’t even do often. The last time I turned my pc on was around 11 days ago. I don’t find it fun, interesting or great as it used to be. It’s kind of like Christmas as a child but when you get older it’s shit.

PERP has honestly changed so much over the years from knowing nearly every player and watching them get banned, speaking to them every day and metagaming with them for two years on teamspeak and then I return after a month and know nobody as everyone’s new.

For a few months now the forums is just dead and full of fucking trolls and it’s not even nice to see, I know I can joke at times but I wouldn’t make some absolutely shit posts and shit comments just to try and become popular.

The difference between then and now is:

I gained my reputation, lost it, gained it again, people respected me and then I didn’t want to be respected as that’s shitty so you just fuck everyone over even your friends. No point everyone becoming rich is there? Everyone’s driving round in super cars and you poncy people are sitting around and letting them grow for it, back in day very few people had super cars and that’s because no one took shit, no one wanted others to do shit and no one wanted to see other people become rich, growing back in day was hard for people unless you sat in metagame teamspeak like me and The Belinsky Family. Course people know about it but no ones going to report you are they.

Now everyone just don’t raid, don’t harm anyone and scared to even shoot a bitch cause he called you a prick. Rules have got too strict and people just have 75 people in one base and 5 police officers on duty meaning 75 people are producing money without being raided and driving round the next week in super cars.

The servers literally every kid being a replica Pablo Escobar

What I’ve achieved while being at PERP:

• Owning literally every car.
  • Gaining 70 people to metagame on my discord which were active users.
70 users metagaming on my discord most of them being active players and nobody cared about it.

If PERP was how it was before and had minor rules and actually people who did shit then I’d still play but due to nothing happening and me not being able to fun then I guess my time here is over until a new update such as the game being ported over to a new engine or a new game being made by the owners of this community, other than that I don’t see myself returning other than playing 1 day every 2 weeks or a month.

Don’t ask for my items as you can all fuck off and be blocked.

Not tagging you know who you were if you metagame or was in my discord.

- The Doman Firm

Reaction score
no idea what you're on about considering litteraly everyone rages about being raided by olsen and other orgs all the time,

see you next month

Reaction score
I was banned for a month and come back to the whole server teamed up, its fucking tragic. 95% of players meta game and no one cares but staff... and even some of them metagame too :D ;)

Reaction score
no idea what you're on about considering litteraly everyone rages about being raided by olsen and other orgs all the time,

see you next month

Survival of the fittest and I put in the thread I will play once in a blue moon so read it before you make a fool out of yourself.

Reaction score
y'all acting like you invented metagaming, stop taking perp so seriously and eat a tide pod, it's so cringy.

its
just
a
game

Reaction score
I still dont understand why people feel the need to write this kind of post in the forums, yes its just a game, if you really wanted to leave you would not post anything and you would just stop playing.

This is just a stupid attempt to get some attention and show how ridiculous you guys are by posting this kind of threads that are PURE salt.

Reaction score
you asked me to come back yesterday to fuck shit up u slut

you're right about the rules tho, too strict, too fucking strict just allow us to have some fun and stop making us play like robots

no one raids since you need a big fuck up group to make it happen because tfu is just too strong to deal with solo or duo like in the golden days and since there is atleast 1 faggot in your group that knows like 1 guy in the base ur raiding u can't raid it anymore

Reaction score
Nowadays, RP on PERPheads consists of 14 year old police corporals bum-rushing RP so they can get into more shootouts and get paid for taking virtual drugs and guns and get very upset when they cannot confiscate the virtual drugs and guns because people killed them or stole the guns when they weren't looking, and said 14 year olds burn 200 calories a day trying to think up dumb excuses on why they were killed like "Ooo I lagged dw it wasnt a LEGIT Defeat I always 1 tap everyone".

The fact that people take being killed IC As a big "Fuck you" OOCly just goes to show, doesn't it? People hate other people over them raiding and / or killing them, A.K.A, doing what the game mode largely consists of and maintaining paralakes high crime atmosphere which was the sole reason the PD Became established.

I remember when @MrAaron kept trying to raid us, as @Sorle mentioned in a comment, and all the OOC spite towards him from the slim majority of the people he was trying to raid.

I can see where Aarons coming from with this post, This is a serious RP server, Not an RP Server where people take the RP Seriously, if that makes any sense.

Reaction score
you're right about the rules tho, too strict, too fucking strict just allow us to have some fun and stop making us play like robots
Agreed, people complain that the gamemode is full on cops vs criminals and id like to say that we as a community made it that way since we can't have any "rp" / "mingery" without facing consequences just for some fun.
What i mean is stop being so tight in the butthole and loosen up so we can remove the toxicity and have a little fun instead of camping in a base and killing cops. imo

Reaction score
Perp is fucking aids, the whole server is teamed up and just facing cops. Bit shit theres no crim vs crim other than these massive fuck off zergs bum rushing sweaters. Some rules are poorly explained and when staff members such as @ayjay ツ offer to rewrite them, they are told not to bother... logic :D free my niggas @Mage and @MachineGunO

rat

Reaction score
Agreed, people complain that the gamemode is full on cops vs criminals and id like to say that we as a community made it that way since we can't have any "rp" / "mingery" without facing consequences just for some fun.
What i mean is stop being so tight in the butthole and loosen up so we can remove the toxicity and have a little fun instead of camping in a base and killing cops. imo

idk about you but I've been trolling for a very long time and I've faced very little consequence

Reaction score
And you invented a virtual police department with a virtual website and some virtual ranks

It’s
Just
A
Game

ima virtual whoop yo ass in a minute

a9b.png

Reaction score
idk about you but I've been trolling for a very long time and I've faced very little consequence
Which is honestly weird, no offense to you but it kinda triggers me when people get banned for stupid things

Status
Not open for further replies.