Why I don’t play pc and only go on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you constantly see kids crying about snakes and toxicity because they got raided when in reality the crim vs crim side is nowhere near as big as it should be, so they should consider themselves lucky.

everyone's being pussies nowadays in that they all sit in massive groups and have fake ass friendships so they don't get raided

adding on the fact that there's bound to be 1 friend of someone in a base of 10, which causes raiders to completely pussy out and ignore the very obvious benefits

i'm notoriously known as being a snake because i do the shit everyone else is too scared to do, and it's not really a deserved title considering i'm just playing the gamemode how it should be played ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and then there's the kids who turn every IC beef into an OOC one; I like a lot of people OOC who I hate IC because of affiliations etc. learn to separate IC from OOC, and realise that it's a game at the end of the day.

tl;dr: grow a pair

Reaction score
Which is honestly weird, no offense to you but it kinda triggers me when people get banned for stupid things

i wont lie if u can minge as much as we do and not be banned it's one of the 3 below;

A - Staff dont care lol
B - We know the rules so well that we loophole them
C - i dont care anymore so everytime im picked up i play it like im braindead

comment ur votes below

Ayjay

Reaction score
@MrAaron
attention-seeking-quote-6-picture-quote-1.jpg

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.