Need help for my next pc

Deleted member 6228

try get one with a few fans on the front if you don't care about cleaning dust

Reaction score
the ram isnt too big of a deal i hope? I was going to get the RX 5700 XT but someone recommended me against it even though i can get them at the same price. They told me that RTX 2060 Super is better for games

Reaction score
yeah that's fine, if you do decide to get 5700XT it is on par with a 2070 as of right now. Custom AIB boards are coming this August aswell as higher end Navi cards 5800 and 5900

Reaction score
I think Gmod is mostly based on processor since i have a friend with a better GPU than CPU and i get more FPS than he does, might not be true but i think so

Deleted member 6228

Don't base FPS on perp, base it on better games lol, source is bad

Reaction score
Would get 750w just coz I would overclock.

Seasonic SSR-750PX
Bitfenix Formula Series 750w
Gigabye Aorus p750

get AIB 5700XT's GPU -released soon Im pretty sure and itll be faster for the same price range and would be good with Ryzen I imagine

Reaction score
3ca0f84bd5f413df40d59d297723cd4d.png

ryzen bjårger

for real though, your PC seems fine to me
If I were you, I'd go on https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ and check if there's any compatibility issues, just to make sure.

Reaction score
If you are trying to get a pc to get best FPS on perp rather than actual relevant games then you are sad.

To answer your question: i9-9900k overclocked with hyper threading disabled in bios is best for FPS on perp

Reaction score
only compatibility issue is the b450 not having an updated bios. Thank you i hope the PC will be good. This is the most ive ever spent on gaming. Still doubting if its worth it but at the same time it will be so rewarding while playing games at 200 fps or constant 144

Reaction score
Get a new Ryzen and I'd advice an ASUS ROG motherboard. Pick one that features what you will be needing out of your computer (WiFi, RAM Capability, Etc)

I'd personally go for an NZXT Case such as the 500i or 700i and maybe even their water coolers

If you are going for an RGB tempered glass type thing NZXT is the first stop to getting a pretty looking setup for a medium range pricerange.

If you are going for the whole RGB thing you might as well get G.SKILL RGB Ram as well while you are at it.

If you are going for RGB I'd advice against components being anything other than consisting of mainly Black and a little bit of White. Then you have the chance. to set your colours to anything you feel like at any time. The biggest mistakes I have made with past builds is getting colours that I am not fond of and then regretting it.

Obviously go for a fully modular power supply and I'd recommend a Corsair one. Had three of them and never even needed to get the last two. The only range of power supplies that haven't had issues or given up on me.

EDIT :- Just completely ignored everything you said in your post although I'm going to leave my recommendations as these are products I have had very good results out of. You also seem to have a lack of RGB but the things I have recommended are not the slightest bit tacky if that's what you are worried about.

Last edited: