NEED RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MULTIPLAYER GAMES

Reaction score
Hello,

@gLaCiAl @Jay and me are in dire need of a nice multiplayer game that involves grinding. Games like Arma 3, DayZ, Rust, etc. Reply to the thread if you've got a recommendation for games that you can play with a few friends.

Reaction score
Hello,

@gLaCiAl @Jay and me are in dire need of a nice multiplayer game that involves grinding. Games like Arma 3, DayZ, Rust, etc. Reply to the thread if you've got a recommendation for games that you can play with a few friends.
Ark survival evolved rust but with dinosaurs.
Worlds Adrift. The lore of this game is interesting. You are a descendant/survivor of earth. That mysteriously exploded and has left thousands of tiny floating islands. Your mission is to craft an airship and explore the islands finding the lore/notes of the explorers before you. While fighting off flying manta rays, and other players. You can play as a peaceful band of air sailors or as evil dick heads KOSing any ship you see that is smaller than your own.

Reaction score
  • Staff
“Perpheads members are fucking normies they’re just gonna recommend minecraft” - @Jay you were right

Reaction score
The Divison 2 has just came out in Private Beta. It's fairly easy to get into and if you can't then you can just purchase a key for 1 quid from here. Played 5 hours already and while it's fairly similar to the first game (I mean it is a sequel lol) it's still pretty fun. My mate was having issues with his game so I played 4 and a half hours on but own but it was still fairly fun.

You can sign up here
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/beta
Or you can go to this website provided by @smo
https://www.gamivo.com/product/tom-...CYDZlRGWYLQVwcHs3Nc-wbFVkHjzmNMxoCAuUQAvD_BwE

Reaction score
Jay probably gonna pick up Arma but we’re most likely not gonna join those whitelisted servers

Deleted member 4116

Altis life is just aids might aswell join modded servers they are good. It doesn’t take anything to get whitelisted just ur rp name and dob

Reaction score
I fucking loved The Division, I played it so much and I am looking forward to playing the 2nd one. The only problem is, which you may or may not know, is that I play on GeForce Now and would have to wait until the add the game to steam (if that ever happens) or if they add a shortcut to the launcher on the main menu. Not sure if it’ll be as good as the first one because one of the things that made it great was the snowy new york atmosphere.