Need some new equipment

Reaction score
Don't get a deathadder if you have small hands, don't get a razer headset the wire coils and keeps falling out now.
Don't go for a corsair wireless headset as the mic quality on them is aids you will sound like poo get a good wired headset like a sennheiser if you have enough money.

Reaction score
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma ( 70 - 80$)

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma ( 140 - 160$)

Headset: Razer ManO'War 120 - 140$

I personally use all of this stuff myself , if you don't want to go for the Razer ManO'War because it's a bit over budget go for the Kraken V2 Pro , i've had that one too and is like 90$.

I use full razer equipment due to the lightning and stuff all working togheter. For Example in outlast 2, your Mouse , Keyboard and headset blink the same light , if you're bleeding your equipment's lighning turns red , if you're getting adrenaline your keyboard turns blue. Quality of the headsets aren't too good though , if you go for the kraken v2 be aware that the microphone will start cutting out if you've owned it for aout a year.

Reaction score
Don’t waste ur monies on a headset just by a microphone and some earbuds works just as good if not better
Earbuds are the absolute worst way to enjoy any form of audio. I'd suggest getting a pair of headphones or IEMs instead.

Reaction score
Mouse: Zowie EC2-A
Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard
Headset: Logitech G533 Wireless Headset

Deleted member 6228

Mouse: Any Zowie is good, find something that fits hand size.
Keyboard: Corsair k70 is a good all round keyboard, cannot go wrong with it.
Headset: Hyperx cloud 2s, easily the best for the price right now and I can never see myself getting another.

Highly reconmend to avoid Razer at all costs, only ever had problems with them. Headsets broke on me a lot, the wires would fray really easily. The deathadder mouse is good quality overall but I've had endless issues with software with my DPI changing.

Reaction score
-snip-Quality of the headsets aren't too good though , if you go for the kraken v2 be aware that the microphone will start cutting out if you've owned it for aout a year.
  1. Don't buy Razer.
  2. Don't buy something because you think it will make you better at games.
  3. Don't fall for brand loyalty
Mice are the only thing that can really make you better because of comfort, for example, I prefer heavier mice while others don't. The high-end sensors in more expensive mice can make you better as they are slightly more precise but from a normal mouse, the difference is minute. Get something that is comfortable for you. (Don't buy cheap wireless mice, they commonly have problems in games.)

Keyboards won't make you better at games. Get one that you like and stay away from the cheap mechanical keyboards (<€50).

Spend your money on a decent headset >€50. Make sure the microphone and sound of the headset are of good quality. I can recommend the HyperX Cloud IIs and some of the Logitech headsets.

Reaction score
  1. Don't buy Razer.
  2. Don't buy something because you think it will make you better at games.
  3. Don't fall for brand loyalty
Mice are the only thing that can really make you better because of comfort, for example, I prefer heavier mice while others don't. The high-end sensors in more expensive mice can make you better as they are slightly more precise but from a normal mouse, the difference is minute. Get something that is comfortable for you. (Don't buy cheap wireless mice, they commonly have problems in games.)

Keyboards won't make you better at games. Get one that you like and stay away from the cheap mechanical keyboards (<€50).

Spend your money on a decent headset >€50. Make sure the microphone and sound of the headset are of good quality. I can recommend the HyperX Cloud IIs and some of the Logitech headsets.
I'm not saying it will make me better in games , i'm saying it adds more effects to it...

Reaction score
I'm not saying it will make me better in games , i'm saying it adds more effects to it...
I was referring to the fact that Razer's products break so easily, wear out really quickly and cost far too much for what they are worth. You were recommending Blobvis to get them.

My recommendation of not buying "gaming" peripherals as he may think that they will make him better was aimed at him, not you.

Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that Razer's products break so easily, wear out really quickly and cost far too much for what they are worth. You were recommending Blobvis to get them.

My recommendation of not buying "gaming" peripherals as he may think that they will make him better was aimed at him, not you.
Alright then , one thing that i disagree on is that razer products break easily. I've owned the Mouse and Keyboard for like a year and something and they're still as good as new. Only things from razer that break easily are the headsets, i've always owned razer Mouses , Keyboards and Headset and never had a Mouse or Keyboard break.

Reaction score
Alright then , one thing that i disagree on is that razer products break easily. I've owned the Mouse and Keyboard for like a year and something and they're still as good as new. Only things from razer that break easily are the headsets, i've always owned razer Mouses , Keyboards and Headset and never had a Mouse or Keyboard break.
OK, I will give you the mice. My Deathadder was running strong for a solid 3 years with only a few problems and had to retire it because it become too smooth to grip.

However, that doesn't mean their mice are good. There are far too many reports of people having problems with their mice that it stopped me from going and buying another one.

Reaction score
For a headset I have Logitech G533 Wireless so I can hear if people are talking shit about me when I go afk

Reaction score
if ure going to get any hyperx headphones get the hyperx cloud alpha

Reaction score
I have an arctis 5 and would take an arctis 7 if I could choose again due to the wireless connection. I have had only 1 problem in the past with another steelseries headset and this was resolved. Their support is superb.

I would try to save the most money on a keyboard, whilst a keyboard is important quality doesn't differ that much. You can find great keyboards for 50-100$.

And for the mouse I also use a steelseries rival.

Reaction score
headset : hyperx cloud 1 or 2
keyboard: Corsair Strafe / Kingston Hyperx Fps alloy / cooler master masterkeys pro s
mouse: Zowie Fk1/ Zowie EC2-A