Nerf M14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: change the M14's Damage or the Rate of fire to make it less of an automatic laser. At the moment, You may as well be being shot with a Phaser from Star Trek. TFU's body armour Does nothing (Heavy Armour)

Why should this be added? (pros):
No longer will you have users Lasering Cops and Civilians alike with the touch of the button.
No longer will it become the new G3A3 and the New M82
No longer will you have people playing as a Whackamole and being able to hit you 90% of the time.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
People complaining that the M14 is fine as it is.
Could just be a waste of time if this is already planned, I may have missed a Thread when searching

*Other additions: if this change is implemented, then perhaps do some crafting changes for it, like the number of materials needed etc. This meaning, Decrease the number of materials.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you are gonna end up nerfing the M14, why not nerf the G3A3? The G3A3 is literally an automatic version of it

The M14 is the only gun I actually enjoy using on perp currently, its become such a stale gamemode that I wanted to switch it up by trying a range of new guns, and when trying the M14, I actually enjoy it.

It cost 6.4K Per full mag (crafting price) but more like 7k atleast PER Mag. The gun should be good for that sort of money. Its not hard to counter the gun, especially with TFU having the new l115 which will insta kill most people
*Other additions: if this change is implemented, then perhaps do some crafting changes for it, like the amount of materials needed etc.
@Pugga This is why I suggested the above ^

Reaction score
But whats the point in making it more expensive? At that point I rather just use an AS50
I didn't say make it more expensive, you must have read it wrong...
if this change is implemented, then perhaps do some crafting changes for it, like the amount of materials needed etc.
I agree maybe this could be edited a bit more so you understand it further, but at no point did I imply to make it more expensive.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.