Nervous in gunfights

Reaction score
MATE WERENT YOU THE ONE RAN AWAY
Hi Moon,

The comment function exists so you can comment things that are under a specific character limit, that of 300 and by my calculations your post is of only 32 characters. I shall explain why I "ran away" though. I had been cutting about with Nade Alardino and co, when they went off I went to regals to sit and maybe base. I went up to my base and pretended I was on the phone unarmed and had drugs inside, you started bobby pinning I killed 4 of you then left through the door as I could've won but the odds were against me and I had nothing inside worth risking my life over, so as to avoid breaking 3.4 I left.

So I only have one thing to say.
0f0732e7aa.png
Sattle down little boy.

Reaction score
Friends, as in people from perp or IRL? If they play CS, then it is different from Perp.
I don't shake or spass out, but it of course gives a "rush" at times. Especially in clutch situations.

I am fairly sure you have performance anxiety. You probably don't like doing presentations in your class either.
Opposite of me, I don't really care about doing presentations and I do not have performance anxiety either.

Feng has a point here. You're getting like this because you know people are watching and might be critical of your skill in game.

Don't be afraid to shoot virtual hardmen and cops because if they judge you and mock you by your skill on a gmod server then IRL They're probably some 14 year old mouth breather on the brink of Puberty screeching about there sick one taps whilst simultaneously dreading the day they get screen grabbed.

My advice: Play on some MilitaryRP servers and practice fat shootouts there, also on sandbox against combine-based NPCs with Buffed weapons. Its what I did and I can now competently contribute to shootouts.

JRW

Reaction score
I agree, I get nervous gitters, cold sweats. Sudden nosebleeds also... Its been so long since Ive been cursed with a gunfight and my blood levels have never been so high..

All the best, god bless