Nervous in gunfights

Reaction score
So this might come very randomly , but i'm sure im not the only one having this problem. So recently i've been getting into lots of gunfights and i'm starting to get nervous if i'm the only one or with someone else who is still alive. This has huge impact on my aim and performance in gunfights. Alot of my friends don't have this problem which kinda concerns me being a PC gamer for over 4 years. So let me know if you experience this problem too and what you do against it? I'm starting to get annoyed by it as i've not really had it before.

Reaction score
I sometimes get cold hands when games tend to get to a level of "clutch or kick". I just wear some warm house slippers and turn up the radiator, makes me more calm, my hands get pretty warmed up too and I can just do my thing after that. It's just a game bruh.

Reaction score
Tbh same when I used to play the second I am anything under Slightly injured and in a gunfight I start shaking and gettings tics like I have fucking tourettes syndrome

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You got to just remember that it's a game and you can respawn if you fuck up. But I used to be like that and music used to help a lot with calming down.

Reaction score
Calm down and adjust your breathing. These situations get my heart pumping too, I know. Aim head height and slow your mouse movements.

Reaction score
if youre the only one just do your best to fuck people up before you die lol. Adrenaline works in mysterious ways but I always get the best out of it when the odds are against me

Reaction score
Hands get cold, adrenaline is pumping. I used to have it on PERP but now only have it on games that I will lose stuff that matters to me

Reaction score
I sometimes get cold hands when games tend to get to a level of "clutch or kick". I just wear some warm house slippers and turn up the radiator
This tends to happen to me sometimes and exactly do the same turn up the heater and i just fuck it and i make a lot of predictions to where people can be since of my combat experience. I still get nervous at times, i lose a lot but all i say to myself is the items are retrievable cus u can craft numerous ammounts of weapons.
Main point is keep raiding and basing, skill comes from experience.

Reaction score
The only time I get it is when I'm a criminal because I know I'm gonna lose my own weapons.

Reaction score
I have this but the thing is I played cs 1.6 since I was young and whatever is moving in a gunfight I shoot down instantly before I have time to react.

I can commit a genocide if I push out the apartment and bystanders are near

Reaction score
Friends, as in people from perp or IRL? If they play CS, then it is different from Perp.
I don't shake or spass out, but it of course gives a "rush" at times. Especially in clutch situations.

I am fairly sure you have performance anxiety. You probably don't like doing presentations in your class either.
Opposite of me, I don't really care about doing presentations and I do not have performance anxiety either.
In perp yeah.

Reaction score
Play CS and you'll deal with this shit on a regular basis, I was the same constantly stuttering and making dumb decisions but now I'm iiiiiCE Cold and it only effects me if I have meta gaming skids screaming at me :(

Just play more and it'll eventually come with it. :)

Reaction score
Wtf how are you getting nervous just tryhard and do what i do spin like a fidget spinner and spray op tactic always works

Reaction score
Not really an issue for me im a natural born great shooter and great rich man on perp.
However whenever I do feel even remotely nervous about anything a cup of tea in my favorite mug helps.
e1929c532d3afdf0a8de887d72563ede--coronation-street-guilty-pleasure.jpg

And a classic symphony to listen to

Do both of these and I guarantee you'll end up like this
RLFrTChUKDaiewO-800x450-noPad.jpg