New Baby Born

Reaction score
I feel that I want to share my joy and Happy Feeling that my sister has given birth. Together with her girlfriends The child is a boy and his name is Issac Sweetest baby ever And now he will be an uncle. It will be a big change in my life Now I have to be a good role model for him And teach him new things and take him on trips. I will probably feel him like my little brother, Because I have such a good relationship with my sister ❤️❤️❤️❤️Screenshot 2024-06-14 063930.pngScreenshot 2024-06-14 064000.pngScreenshot 2024-06-14 064019.png

What a joy, congratulations! I remember when I met my sisters little kid for the first time. Since it had been a while, he was already walking and trying to talk, but it's adorable. All the best to you and your family! They grow up so quickly.

What a joy, congratulations! I remember when I met my sisters little kid for the first time. Since it had been a while, he was already walking and trying to talk, but it's adorable. All the best to you and your family! They grow up so quickly.
Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back