New Car

Reaction score
Hello friends!

I might want to sell all my cars to buy one supercar on the server. My budget is around 4 million. What cars do you recommend?

I hope you will be kind enough to suggest good options!

Yours sincerely

• Skull
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
tbh u have cool cars, just keep them and grow for a week or two and u should have enough money to buy another one

Reaction score
What about Tesla double upgraded? Fast car 4 seats and nu fuel. And ill keep my ford Raptor. If I ever need to transport 5.
Tesla double upgraded is a fantastic option. But like Hitman said, don't sell your cars. You'll end up regretting it later down the road

Reaction score
I've bought and sold so so many cars and I gotta agree. The short term gain is nice but you miss that car you had. For example i could of easily sold all my cars and bought a mclaren. But why? I like my mini, i like my porsche, i like my c10. Every car i've sold i've rebought except the audi RS4 it sucked.

Reaction score
maybe I haven’t found regret yet, but I sold my R34 Skyline max upgraded that I had for years alongside many drugs so I can upgrade my Audi R8 double, then to have 2 million to spare.

I’m pretty happy with this since I never use it nowadays only using my AUDI.

Car recommendation:

Handling and fast maneuvering - AUDI R8 PLUS

Acceleration - Mercedes Mclaren SLR

Literally a ramp - Pagani Zonda

Budget 4 seater with cool tricks - Lexus IS F

Expensive, many seats and cool tricks - Land Rover Defender

I don’t list the Tesla Model because it’s a waste imo. Handling is shit, drifting is shit, acceleration is nothing special. While you can leave your engine on when you get out so when you get back in you drive off faster, You’re essentially paying millions to not refuel that’s it aka convenience. There’s way better 4 seaters out there.

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
tesla is really the best option in my opinion but fr bro dont sell your cars, thats how i lost my some of my money cause i gambled it away
dont buy the bugatti is all im saying :wtf:

Reaction score
tesla is really the best option in my opinion but fr bro dont sell your cars, thats how i lost my some of my money cause i gambled it away
dont buy the bugatti is all im saying :wtf:
Getting a Tesla is like going to the supermarket and buying Lays Classic. It's convenient but definitely not the best.

Reaction score
Getting a Tesla is like going to the supermarket and buying Lays Classic. It's convenient but definitely not the best.
nah cuz when evading police just drive circles around forest highway and you never go low on that car juice

Reaction score

Also, like Lays Classic, it is bland and boring as fuck no matter what kind of fancy color the packaging is.

I'm very happy with the few cars I have, and none of them are particularly super, although all upgraded to the max. I can recommend a Dodge Viper GTS for speed and looks. Nissan GT-R is also a very cool car, although not as fast as other supercars.

With a 4 mil budget, I think one of those two cars would be best. Sure you can buy a car for 4 mil, but then you won't have money to upgrade or customise it.

If you don't care about that, Pagani is kinda dope.

Reaction score
Also, like Lays Classic, it is bland and boring as fuck no matter what kind of fancy color the packaging is.
why the fuck you all hating on the precious tesla, what did elon musk do to you?

Reaction score
nah cuz when evading police just drive circles around forest highway and you never go low on that car juice
try that with me or any competent officer ur car getting spiked after on your first circle (if it wasn't already before then)

Police Interceptor is the RTU cars and the AMG. Neither of which can match the SLR in acceleration or Audi r8 plus in handling, maneuverability and speed.

Reaction score
Lexus ISF is the best car for the best price, if you think otherwise you’re a melt

Good speed, good handling, good acceleration

I’ve bought many super cars (and gambled them) and the ISF was the best in my opinion

Reaction score
why the fuck you all hating on the precious tesla, what did elon musk do to you?
Nothing to do with Elon (although he is a fucking idiot).

Teslas are boring. Everyone and their mums have a tesla in this city. Nothing exciting in pulling up to a parking lot and seeing 4 teslas already parked there. They are useful, sure, but man they are ugly too.

Reaction score
Police Interceptor is the RTU cars and the AMG. Neither of which can match the SLR in acceleration or Audi r8 plus in handling, maneuverability and speed.
Teslas are boring. Everyone and their mums have a tesla in this city. Nothing exciting in pulling up to a parking lot and seeing 4 teslas already parked there. They are useful, sure, but man they are ugly too.
i can agree that tesla has some of the ugly cars ever seen especially the roadster that looks like a mcdonalds grill
but know what imma just buy a mercedes instead cause tesla is shi now