Suggest me a decent car

Reaction score
I'm done with exotic supercars that are worth fucking millions and shine like the fucking sun. I will be selling my Porsche and will have more than a million+ to spend on a car and upgrade. Suggest me anything under 1 million and I will get a good "city" car. Answers like Mini Cooper or anything worthless under 200K will get removed and you'll get a fat ban from my thread.

Cars I considered:
  • Mercedes C32/E63 AMG
  • Escalade (Thanks @xhantium)
  • Audi S5
Thanks

Reaction score
The Jeep Wrangler is a beast, but not many people use it for some reason. It goes 70 when fully upgraded if I remember and the four wheel drive is very useful.

Edit: Turns out its a slow piece of shit, but its still alot of fun to drive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Go for the "im not rich but also not poor, but i want to look rich so i buy a chinese sportscar instead" type of car, double upgrade the scion fr-s and pop a body kit on it and you have a decent car.

Reaction score
I Think the C32 is very nice i might get it myself also i got escalade 2x upgraded its very good and usefull but if u want something u dont see alot c32 for sure

Reaction score
That one holden that costs like 600k. There are like 2 types, the first one: Holden made in China has door animations but has the manoverability of an F100. The second is actually decent and goes like 65 or 70

Reaction score
FORD FOCUS SVT

a beauty with 5 seats. When double upgraded goes 75mph. 3 different body kits that all look good (and above all the snorkel body kit) really you wont regret buying it

Reaction score
The Mercedes E63 AMG is an amazing car. I usually use it when I go raiding or I am going to help some cuffed people but its very good because it has a very high speed, Mine goes 95 upgraded once. It has body kits that look nice in my opinion and its a 4 seater with a good amount of trunk space. Really good for evading police, raiding, aiding and abetting and its just nice to drive. I definitely recommend you upgrade it and pimp it out if you have the car already.

Reaction score
Because we Turkish people love BMW and Mercedes I got myself the E63 Olsen Banden edition. Upgrades are pretty cheap for this so that's pretty good, next car will be Escalade for those 6 seats, thanks again.
a09faa3b9e.jpg

Reaction score
AE86 :kappa:

Lancer Evo III - quite cheap, good drifto car but no misufiring shystemu unlike its real life counterpart.