Looking for a car - Help me.

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Lately I've been looking at getting another car for myself after making the decision to sell my Audi and use my Volvo everyday, I've been looking at some great models such as BMW M6 2010 (only reason I've been looking at the 2010 edition is because of the fact that it has a beautiful sounding V10 in it)

This is supposed to be a car I use in the summer and nothing else, I do not want suggestions such as C or E class other than CLS if you're about to link a Mercedes.

Reaction score
flexing on us by telling he got BMW m6 2010, dude, if I had money for BMW m6 2010 I would keep it forever ... anyway I really recommended Mitsubishi Evolution or seat lean with some dead ass exhaust and turbo

Reaction score
Again, I'm not flexing I'm asking for advice lol.

I've been at races with some mates that have an Evo they're using, issue is though is the fact that if you push the car a lot you'll have to put time into it in the garage which I don't want to because I simply don't have time and the education to

Reaction score
I recommend Evo, Seat Lean, Golf MK7 ... i properly buy one of these cars when i finish school

Reaction score
If it just a summer car get a fancy convertable, i doubt you have a budget so here's a few xd
these choices depend if you have other wishes and stuff. Just a cool summer mobile, or one with shitloads of gadgets? Or make sacrifices (seats) for pure power?

- Audi A5 cabrio
- Audi S3 (cost alot of dosh but 310bhp
- Mini cooper cabrio(meh 1,5 liter which does get ok milage, still 136bhp and a decently cheap car)
- Porsche 997(I have seen these come around for less than a new volvo, but then you get a second hand ofcourse)
- Mx5, not really a posh car but loved by many

these are all cabrios since you mentioned 'summer' (sweden lol) but the non cabrio versions of these cars are just as good

Reaction score
if u want a beautiful V10 sound and a bimmer then you get yourself an E60 M5 or E60 535d which eats mercedes c63 amg for breakfest and porsche panarmera for dinner.

Reaction score
Clearly doesn't flex > lists a car that costs like $80k new, and $30k used > idk man that looks like flexing to me > not to mention has a car to use for two different seasons of the year

Reaction score
@Exnem this is so stupid though, I've come to the Off-Topic listing to ask for advice because I want to hear what people got to say about some of the cars that I've been either looking at or missing. I could go ahead and actually "flex" by the stuff that I have in my life but the reason I don't do that is because I don't find a reason to

Reaction score
dude i'd be happy just having a working car at all, stop denying it.

Reaction score
i'm currently in the process of saving up for a nissan s12 gazelle because they're getting a lot more rarer in the UK, apparently, there's like less than 30 on the roads left, so they'd be worth a few pennies in five years time or something. plus jdm innit

Reaction score
Firstly; thanks for a list
I've been looking for a car that I can enjoy in the summer and simply just have a nice drive in, last summer I got myself into a situation where I was driving cabrios that were lovely and simply fell inlove with it, however I'm not limited to buying just a cabrio

A5 goes away instant, don't like the looks of it
S3 is lovely, driven it myself
I was actually close to buying a Mini Cooper S instead of my XC60
Porsche 997 is a great car actually, I can drive this any day as I know someone close to me who has one so I guess I'll test drvie it
MX5 is amazing because it's such a cheap but great car.

hey man don't diss our summer!!!! we had over 30 degrees celcius

Reaction score
M6 is a girl's car if you want something with a v10 get an rs6; no matter what you buy anyway it will cripple your wallet

Reaction score
stop denying what? that im asking for help before buying a car that obviously costs a bit of money so that i dont make a stupid purchase?

Reaction score
get a hot hatch

golf R or gti
opel corsa gtc
seat leon / ibiza

renault and peugot sux

get at least 200hp so you can overtake the NOOBS

edit: stop flexing, my dad has a 2014 opel zafira with 140hp, beats ur stupid bmw every day