Looking for a car - Help me.

Reaction score
stop flexing!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
I would get a Toyota GT86 over an BMW m6, but thats just my opin, they sexy asf.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Can buy my Citroen C2. 05 plate. 1 litre, 12 months MOT. Only done 34k miles been ragged about for 3 mil perp cash.
0-60 in 0.00001 seconds in first gear.
0-100 in never.

Reaction score
Well I disagree with you, but if you're so hell-bent on trying to convince me you're not flexing, be my guest. Though I suggest you read between your own lines before replying.

Reaction score
Let's analyze my thread and what I've stated within it,

I start of by saying that I've recently sold my Audi because I don't find any reason to have it anymore because I do have a perfectly fine working Volvo that I've recently purchased alongside with launching a project of mine thus requiring me to purchase this vehicle, as my Audi was simply standing in a garage for the last 2 months without me driving it at all I found it retarded for me not to sell it or scrap it, obviously as it was a 2016 model I decided to sell it because I'm not retarded. I then stated one of the cars that I've been looking at to simply give information as of what cars I'm looking at to purchase so that I don't get any idiotic suggestions such as a Mercedes A180 because simply that's something that I'm not looking for, after I gave that information of what vehicle I'm looking to purchase I stated simply that two simple classes of a brand should not be mentioned as I do not like them.

So please Exnem, tell me how I am "flexing"

Reaction score
my dad has a 127k Porsche and a 120k G-wagon. F L E X CODY

Reaction score
Because apparently you need a 2010 model or newer, which with a quick google comes at around 30k used, or as scrap for less dosh. Its a wonder how you haven't noticed this yet, and most of the people in this thread have already called you out on flexing already. Yes, we know you're rich as fuck, stop throwing it around. You probably didn't intentionally flex, but you still did, and if you still insist on not flexing, then I guess there's nothing I or anyone else can do to help you realize that. You're throwing it around in the thread like it's nothing.
31a183c1e1.png
is an example. On top of that you've expressed no concern at all when it comes to other choices, quality or even price, like it doesn't even matter. You are F L E X I N G. Unintentionally? Probably, though I'll consider it intentionally. And then you go on to saying that you'll use this for the summer only because apparently man needs two cars for two different seasons of the year, and on top of that you're extremely picky about the make, model and even the year. Not a single time was price mentioned, which just piles on top of this list.

Reaction score
My dad drives a bus for a living who cares?!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alrighty, lets cut this 'Flex' harsh time you're giving to @John Daymon All he asked for was a few recommendations for a car he could use in the summer. If he came here seeking help for car recommendations, he expects constructive replies with proper suggestions instead of jelousy bombarding him. Lets keep it out and keep it private.

I'm not used to any cars or whatever and I can't even drive, I'm just here to try and clear up the mess and missunderstanding people have about this whole post.

Reaction score
I’m not saying he’s flexing just think it’s funny how some people do and then say my dad has a ...k car. Who cares?!
We all have quite nice lives otherwise we wouldn’t even be on the server, we’re all priveleged in a way, some more then other, so pls cut the crap and just help him. YEs his budget for a car is higher then most of us can ever dream of... just cut the crap and help this man with what he asked for. If u don’t have a good reply that helps him then don’t reply.

Reaction score
No, I could've put 2003 model as it goes from 2003-2010, the reason I put the 2010 one is simply because it's a V10 engine (12-present has a V8 which I don't want) I'm not showing around off with my money, I suppose just because I have a sum of money I cannot use it but to use it I want suggestions and +/- with different cars.

If I would've said this instead; I sold my Fiat 500 guys i need help to buy a new car, could you please give me some advices it would've been completely acceptable because it's a car less of value, just because you cannot accept the fact taht I'm asking for help with cars in that price range.

Reaction score
My Dad currently owns a 2017 BMW M4 we put around 84k into in total and it has been extremely fun as a summer car, and a decent car for communiting in the winter. Personally he previously owned and M6 and the M4 is better 110%, you just gotta buy 2015 or later though on them. You don't need to pimp them out either and spend 80 grand you could probably get one for around 60 just base. And it sounds nice as fuck so thats a bonus.