New Chief of Department

Who do you think will become the next CoD?

• A1L

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Sean

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Ace

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters
Just give GP it already (most qualified pistol cop) Nah but fr why does bro not want to rank up... He just stays as an officer with 0 special roles (that I know of)
GP is his own being.
If GP wants to be a supervisor, he goes on sergeant, if he wants to learn how new player cops get treated, he goes on officer.
GP not only being a dev is also treated as a community manager as he listens to the community and finds ways on how to solve problems for new players.

GP is his own being.
If GP wants to be a supervisor, he goes on sergeant, if he wants to learn how new player cops get treated, he goes on officer.
GP not only being a dev is also treated as a community manager as he listens to the community and finds ways on how to solve problems for new players.
When I was new GP was the biggest brainfuck ever, I was so confused as to how there was so many people all with different ranks and names but they all had the same voice and acted the exact same. (I was special as fuck)

When I was new GP was the biggest brainfuck ever, I was so confused as to how there was so many people all with different ranks and names but they all had the same voice and acted the exact same. (I was special as fuck)
Every time I hear GP ingame I literally squeal irl.
GP is a wild card when it comes to RP, conversations, investigations and just in general speaking to others.
Also come on, how did you not know (special as fuck)

Every time I hear GP ingame I literally squeal irl.
GP is a wild card when it comes to RP, conversations, investigations and just in general speaking to others.
Also come on, how did you not know (special as fuck)
I was neww!! (I was convinced it was a voice changer a ton of people used or it was 1 dude just mass alting and wasn't banned for it) :oldman::oldman::oldman:

Back