New Headset

Reaction score
I was originally going to get the Blue Yeti and just a headset, but coming to think of it, that's pretty dumb, Can someone suggest me a pair of good headphones? (With a mic)

Reaction score
I use the HyperX Cloud Headset 2, and personally think they are amazing. They have great surround sound and one of the best sounding microphones on the market. I have seen some stores offer it for as low as 50$ today on black friday. And IF you’re planning on buying a new one today. The Cloud Headset is a must!

Reaction score
The headset I use is the Corsair Void Wireless 7.1 which I got after my Razer Kraken died on me. The 7.1 surround sound quality is pretty great when comparing it to other headsets and from when I’ve been testing the mic both on GMOD and the Corsair app that comes with it, which is great and easy to use, including multiple options for adjusting mic quality, it’s been on-par with my previous Razer Kraken so I’d recommend this headset. The only downside which can drive people away from it is that it’s a wireless headset so there’s the factors of the headset running out of battery and sometimes the mic doesn’t register (but the chances of this happening are very rare depending on where you place the wireless adapter for it) but considering this is a wireless gaming headset by Corsair, it definitely meets my expectations. Plus with it only being £60, it’s not too steep of a price

Reaction score
I don't see how buying a blue yeti and a pair of good headphones is dumb, but it's not my money.

I'd recommend getting a pair of Status Audio CB-1's with a V-Moda BoomPro mic. It's a good pair of headphones, and the BoomPro mic just replaces the normal cable of the headphones, so there's no extra clutter. It'll set you back 85 pounds on Amazon atm