New Keyboard and Mouse.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Planning to get a new mouse and keyboard, must have more then 6 button on the mouse, keyboard doesn't really matter, corsair/ steelseries/ logitech.

Any ideas? budget is around 300 euro's.

Cheers.

Mike

Reaction score
Buy a corsair mouse (around 60 euros) and a Logitech G105 keyboard (around 40 euros I think)

Ayjay

Reaction score
Ducky Shine 3:
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=498

This keyboard is great if you like flashing colours, I would not recommend this if you have epilepsy.
It's mechanical, so the keys are a little loud however it's awesome for gaming. It's smooth, and the keys
are pretty nice. Cherry caps are the best bet for this.

Corsair K70 RGB
This is honestly the best keyboard you can get right now, it's low-sound keys are perfect for playing games when your parents are in bed and the smoothness of the key presses makes it feel amazing when typing stuff for a long time. The selling point for this keyboard is the ability to change the colour of every single key on the keyboard and the ability to change the macro of any key. There's also multiple RGB effects than you can use.

Final Mouse 2015
If you're looking to get into CSGO quite a bit, this is the mouse for you. It's such a reactive experience when using this, it's Pixart 3310 IR Led Esports Sensor allows you to be prescise and quick when playing games. It's made for FPS games really, and an e-sports mouse however it works well across the board.

Zowie FK2
This is the mouse which I currently have, and it's amazing. It works perfectly with absolutley no lag when playing anything or using it across the board. I've had the FK1 and the FK2 and the improvement from FK1 to FK2 is immense. It's been used by people such as Summit1G and Shroud for playing CSGO.