New PC help.

Reaction score
Okay, so this has been posted before countless number of times but i am looking for a new PC. I'd prefer a pre-built in all honesty. If it would become a lot cheaper to make it myself then i would happily build it myself however could you still recommend me some trustworthy and cheap websites to get the parts off of.

I really don't know anything technical although i do kind of understand about CPUs and GPUs, PerpHeads is very CPU intensive so i understand that i may need to cash out on the CPU and pull back slightly on the GPU although i'm still happy to take suggestions.

Also, if anyone has any peripherals and/or monitors they'd like to recommend then that would be appreciated too. I'm not really bothered about fancy LEDs and whatnot. The ideal size for the monitor would be around 22" give or take a few inches.

Overall i am prepared to pay up to 750 pounds for PC, monitor and peripherals (hence why i'm only after cheap peripherals). I don't need anything too extravagant but i guess a entry level - mid level PC.

@Alex_:D - Please help <3

Reaction score
Dont ever buy AMD.
Also, pcpartpicker.com

On phone atm, will give better info tomorrow

Reaction score
Edit

I would highly recommend building it yourself as you will be able to get more value for money, pre-builts are a complete rip off.

Watch some youtube tutorials about how to build computers, if you can complete a 13+ lego set you can build a computer.

Oh and just get some shitty £9 logitech keyboard and mouse for the moment and spend all your money on the parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You should give us a budget to work around, also use Pcpartpicker.co.uk its easy to use. If you see something good go on youtube and do some research on it, It isnt really hard after a week you will have gotten the hang off it

Reaction score
This PC I got can run any game at Ultra.
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8HBywP
Building is easy, I recommend you build it. I thought it was hard but the only thing I struggled with was the GPU. Its really easy and if I can do it anyone can do it.
I just put windows 10 on an usb, still haven't payed for it. I know a method how to remove the watermark if you want to do what I done.

Reaction score
This PC I got can run any game at Ultra.
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8HBywP
Building is easy, I recommend you build it. I thought it was hard but the only thing I struggled with was the GPU. Its really easy and if I can do it anyone can do it.
I just put windows 10 on an usb, still haven't payed for it. I know a method how to remove the watermark if you want to do what I done.
Will stock CPU cooler do though? I'd rather not fry my brand new cpu.
(Phone-can't comment)