New players start with a mini cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: I believe that every new player/sweater should start with a mini cooper instead of deciding what to spend their money on. My lovely reformed friend @Husky recently saw a sweater running on the highway and bought him one. I think one should be supplied to stop sweaters from not being able to get anywhere without asking for a ride. This will also make them more likely to stay as they can actually do things on the server by themselves.

Why should this be added? (pros): No sweaters running on the highway, easier for new players to get started

What negatives could this have? (cons): Possible hurt to economy? I don't really see a 25k car as a reason to effect the economy though. Maybe make it so you can't sell it?

Reaction score
1: ADD A POLL!
2: Yes, I think this would be a great idea, and would not hurt the economy at all. I also think Sweaters should start out with basic firearms as well, like berettas (2) and maybe a couple of rifles.

Sam

Reaction score
It's already been said that players will get more things when they join (car included) and when they complete missions in the new mission system.

Status
Not open for further replies.