Server Suggestion New players getting better options for the “buy a car” mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change the starting car.
Suggestion Description: Change the starting car from a Mini Cooper 1967 (since it’s the discord reward) to the Chevrolet Spark or the Volvo 242 granting it to players get to the “Buy a car” mission. They should have a choice of either car for free but not both.

The Chevrolet Spark has been chosen by myself because:
- It’s more modern
- Slightly more powerful to traverse the map. Currently the Mini Cooper struggles to climb ramps making players drive up unconventional off ramps.

The Volvo 242 has been chosen by myself for the same reasons.

Both cars also look more like cars you’d see in a modern city. The Mini Cooper 1967 doesn’t give off a modern city vibe at all and is somewhat silly looking.

To cater for this the cost of both cars could be reduced.

Why should this be added?:
- New players get a car that’s viable
- Won’t ruin the niche of the Mini Cooper at all since it’s still a very agile car.

What negatives could this have?:
- New players getting a better car I guess?

Reaction score
Change the starting car from a Mini Cooper 1967 (since it’s the discord reward)
The Volkswagen Beetle 1967 is the discord reward. But same could be said about it as you did about the Mini

Reaction score
I'd like to see the mission give the player a $35000 voucher that can be used towards any car, so they can either buy the mini, or spend a bit more and get a nicer car.

Reaction score
I'd like to see the mission give the player a $35000 voucher that can be used towards any car, so they can either buy the mini, or spend a bit more and get a nicer car.
They already get the Volkswagen Beetle 1967, which costs $42000, as a discord reward.

Reaction score
  • Staff
They already get the Volkswagen Beetle 1967, which costs $42000, as a discord reward.
It serves no practical utility beyond stopping them from walking on the highway, which they do anyways when they realise it cant go up hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.