Model Suggestion New Police Uniform Example

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New Police Uniform Example
Suggestion Description: I and a few others feel the current police uniforms are a little bit outdated, the only uniform i currently think is great enough is the tfu heavy armor, looks fine in my own opinion but will just upload an image or two to exactly what uniform i think would be a great sample/idea/example if this is to ever be added. I also have no clue if this should be police suggestion or model suggestion due to the fact of it being model work as well as a police suggestion but who cares.

The only thing i would want to see if we got new uniforms is to not change base colors, etc. i would not want a uniform that is light blue or something else than the current colors we have in use, colors are great but as said still a little bit outdated. Also the uniforms posted here as an example won as the best dressed law enforcement in 2019, really think its a nice uniform to use as an example and work out from.

(Im only talking about the uniforms with vest on currently.)

Why should this be added?:
- Outdated and looks a bit bad, but still a classic.

What negatives could this have?:
- Hard work from developers.

What problem would this suggestion solve?:
- None.

Useful Images:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say we need a new uniform, just think we need to retexture to modernise it a little!

The current one definitely looks old and very low quality, if you look at our friends over on monoliths uniform you’ll see what I mean https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2317008029
Yeah definitely a retexture and maybe a bit fixes to the uniform such as the radio, its just a lego brick very outdated.
The retexture i think would look great is the images posted, absolutely love those uniforms and looks like something we could wear.

Reaction score
We don't need a remodel imo... The uniforms fit the style of the game and map we're in.
As well as the cars seeing that most are pre-2016

Reaction score
We don't need a remodel imo... The uniforms fit the style of the game and map we're in.
As well as the cars seeing that most are pre-2016
As i said, aint saying full remodel, i like the uniform but retexture would be nice.
I have ocd so cant take my eyes of the blocky radio.

Reaction score
Example 2 is basically what we have already.

Police uniform overhaul might be a good thing but I see no need for many changes, nor is either uniform examples provided really that big of a change to what we have already.

Reaction score
Doesn't need an overhaul IMO, just the option to change your hat and glasses.

Reaction score
I feel keeping the current vest as a base would be good, modelling new pockets, moving them etc isn't hard, then a nice retexture

Reaction score
I feel keeping the current vest as a base would be good, modelling new pockets, moving them etc isn't hard, then a nice retexture
That is exactly what i am trying to express with my second grade level english, few new features and nice details and a retexture.

Reaction score
Would be nice to see some realistic equipment such as cuffs on the belt, rather than just a pistol holster and pockets

raw
raw

Last edited:
Reaction score
Would be nice to see some realistic equipment such as cuffs on the belt, rather than just a pistol holster and pockets

raw
raw
This is so fucking beautiful, would really want to see this implemented we cant live with some outdated uniforms forever, need some newer equipment as you showed here.