Reaction score
Topic: News Camera Jobs

Short explanation (in notes):
-2 Jobs: News Cameraman and News Moderator
-Able to see the news on TV
-Maybe only for VIP
-Camera Man can hold a camera and let see the guys who got a TV see the news

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It would be really cool if this become added, right now everyone uses advert to advert some news. There is already a addon but its a payware addon. You could see something like "breaking news" if the camera goes on. The team would have a News Van.

Optional additions:
-Able to make a title like "All guns are stolen from bazar shops" or something like this
-A alarm when a news show goes on for the news team and for the watchers
-Able to see the news with phone

Reaction score
+support

This would be so nice if there were actually people making interviews and doing news reports about raids, police situations etc.

Something that can be added:
The in-game billboards can be used as TV screens to also have news for poor people without a TV.

Reaction score
Maybe make a rule that prevents people from random breaking newsing

Reaction score
I coulnd't find the suggestion neighter, but i remember someone suggested that mayor should have talks aon the TV. This idea was denied by StephenPuffs (if i correctly remember) because player sitting on their chairs watching the TV kills the fun of RP.

Reaction score
-I think this feature can be easily abused
-From the number of TVs I've so far seen, I don't think this feature would actually be utilized
+The development wouldn't be too hard

Thus, it's a -support from me. There are other areas where lack of development causes issues.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This has been suggested before, not too sure if a thread was made.

I fully feel this is a terrible idea, and the reasons for this are listed below.
  • Would not get used much.
  • If used, people would minge around with the system.
  • People will not take it seriously, and not really know what to do.
  • Could get abused.
  • News stories would need to be found.
  • I don't know where Stephen and Fredy would start to make this to be honest.
This is a really excessive idea, and to be honest it would be completley flawed even if it was added. So many reasons are negatives for this idea been added, and a few of which are listed above.

-support.

Reaction score
I am denying this. Read @AyJay 's post to see why. However I do know where I would start with it, I just don't see enough gain from this presently, with 60 slots some jobs just aren't worth it. This is one of those. If there were hundreds of people then I could see the purpose of this but with only the amount we have, rather pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.