News Station Channel

Reaction score
Topic:
Adding a news reporter Job

Short explanation (in notes):
Having your own news station truck and being able to record raids or interview key people in Paralake. I think its easy to add this with GMOD physics and there can be a placeable camera where the reporter can talk through the mic , and whoever has TV or a radio , or an in car radio being able to listen to this would be really cool. This jobs needs to have a bit higher pay as it is a demanding Job. People should be able to see you talking through the tv and your broadcast.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This should be added because there are many events going on in Paralake and being able to share this with other people would be nice. Also besides being a police officer or those kinds of jobs there is nothing really much RPing or human interaction going on. People who sit at home all day and grow will be happy about this as they can sit back and watch what is going on with paralake. Everyone can have there own style of reaching out to people and this will be an extremely entertaining job for both the reporter and the people watching it. This definitely needs to be added as I think this great server needs a new thrill.

Optional additions:
- 2-3 News channels to add more job availability
- Camera man job
-News reporter has a police radio
- Different colors of news truck
- Rules so this job doesn't turn into a mic spam , or be abused by people who see you making news

Reaction score
People have already done this without the job, they just used twitch to stream it, I think it was quite good from what I remember. You just need to RP it.

Reaction score
Why? It's a bit silly and I doubt anyone would ever actually use it.
Silly ? , having your own news show where you can stream events going around Paralake seems pretty fun to me. What I think is silly is sitting at an apartment all day growing, or only coming out to hit people with baseball bats...

Reaction score
50 % already suggested (First it was a suggestion for a cinematic camera, now its a suggestion for something you need to write a application for)

But +support for that they are able to hear the police radio (i know some radio stations which are able to hear the police radio) for the reporter organizations. (Means add it to my suggestion) And +support that you are able to see that in TV. And not only music videos.

Deleted member 5920

Honestly, this kind of thing is great, I have seen it on numerous servers, like DarkRP where the aim is to just find reasons to kill people. But this actually made people roleplay on a DARKRP server. So if it works on a DarkRP server where it's just finding a reason to kill someone then it would definitely work on PERP. +Support.

Reaction score
It would be cool, if you are able to switch between Channels and YouTube video and the channel works like a livestream. You can add YouTube links and times to do like a plan. And at 19:55(55 seconds) it goes automaticly starts an intro and sends live from a studio (like in the office). But I think its a bit too excessive...