Next server event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The next server event.

Short explanation:

The next server event: The Hunt.
Basically hide and seek but there are three people who are seeking/hunting, last 3 to get found are the top 3 winners.

Detailed description:

The Hunt would be good for the next server event as it's technically a classical game of hide and seek but without the childish name. There would be 3 hunters, possibly members of staff and they have to hunt for the people who are hiding. If a player is caught then the staff member who had found them can respawn them. I was thinking the area could be around the business area or from somewhere like Moron Shipping&Co to Parker and GlassCO. So let's say you start at Moron this is how you travel around the boarders of The Hunt event. You walk up the road from moron, turn left keep going down and when you get to the stop sign turn left and go around GlassCO and parker then repeat but at the opposite side and they would be the boarders. You could put cones or walls like in the hunger games event we had last.

Optional additions:
-
First Prize: 100k
- Second Prize: 50k
- Third Prize: 25k
- A different area for the event, business is not ideal when people are roleplaying and not taking part, although most of the server like to take part but it can't be guarenteed.

Kay

Reaction score
I would love to be in a event since I haven't been in one in Perpheads!

Not sure about the hunt because there are a lot of other better game modes that we can chose!

Reaction score
how about you make it a lot harder and make it an event that lasts
do it in the forest area.
you have to stay in the forest, you cannot go into the subs or onto the motorway
butsrsly if you wanna say an idea for an event just send a pm to an owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.