@Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First of all, I was trying to enable my self to get out of the vehicle as you requested as I was stuck in the vehicle when you told me to get out, I can't exactly steer the vehicle off of a roof. It's not my fault you're retarded enough to stand in front of a vehicle thats quite clearly stuck, I told you to wait to give me chance to be able to get out of my vehicleand you decided to destroy my tyres for the 3rd time today and I'm getting pissed off with it. You've very clearly got it in for me.

Yeah I shouldn't of pulled a gun on you but you KEEP destroying my car yet act like you're so squeaky clean in terms of never breaking the rules so quit being so hypocritical.

@Admin Yeah I broke 3.4 but I'm sick of this kids shit and I'm sure I'm not the only one, also shots were discharged at me whilst I was in my car so technically from a RP perspective he could of been a corrupt cop so I pulled a gun to preserve my life.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Patch Let's come to an agreement, I'm not trying to target you or anything but another officer had shot out your tyres when you had got unstuck you can clearly see I was trying to get my battering ram out and you had attempted to run me over properly. I had not popped your tyres and they only cost $1,000. Neither have I popped your tyres 3 times today.

Gunpoint is gunpoint, you have to follow it. Agree that you'll follow it next time and I'll request this to be closed.

Reaction score
@Patch Let's come to an agreement, I'm not trying to target you or anything but another officer had shot out your tyres when you had got unstuck you can clearly see I was trying to get my battering ram out and you had attempted to run me over properly. I had not popped your tyres and they only cost $1,000. Neither have I popped your tyres 3 times today.

Gunpoint is gunpoint, you have to follow it.
More than happy to come to an agreement, every time we have an encounter in game it always goes pear shape and I'm sure it's effecting your RP experience as well as mine. I didn't purposely trying to run you over, I was genuinely stuck and couldn't get out my vehicle so I was trying to get down from on top of the car so I could get out but you shot my vehicle. Sorry for shooting you and breaking 3.4.

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
More than happy to come to an agreement, every time we have an encounter in game it always goes pear shape and I'm sure it's effecting your RP experience as well as mine. I didn't purposely trying to run you over, I was genuinely stuck and couldn't get out my vehicle so I was trying to get down from on top of the car so I could get out but you shot my vehicle. Sorry for shooting you and breaking 3.4.

Send me your bank number.

Wish for this to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.