NLR Suggestion for the Police. - Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: A little suggestion about the Police/SWAT.

Short explanation:
-I don't really think its only me that thinks the SWAT and Police officer can come back to a raid how many times they feel like, for example we had this raid earlier today that we killed the cops like 2-3 times and they all just came back. So if im a police officer and i just died at the Office because were raiding them, you get an NLR timer and after that you can come back. So every cop can come back for a second time, but when you die you can't come back anymore, so basically the cops can't come back like 5 times and keep on coming back until they win the raid...

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
- I think it should be added because its not fun when the police can come back like 4-6 times and keep on spawning then coming back until they win the raid, its just overpowered really. So after you have been killed you can come back once more and if you get killed again you can't come back to that Raid. It should just be added because yeah, its not fun when the cops can come back until the raid is over basically.

Optional additions:
- I suggested this because of loads of people saying the same thing. So yeah, hope you get my point in this, thanks for reading. AND ASWELL SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I WAS DOING THIS IN A HURRY!

@xhantium @Blicky @MiniMiniMySize @Garo.k @EVIL @Liam

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get why you would want to remove this although it would make it extremely unrealistic, if you kill more than 5 officer you're gonna be damn sure that more cops will come. And you have to understand that when you're getting raided cops will come back until you're gone. If you kill all cops you're supposed to go away from the building, not stay there. So if you want cops to leave you alone well then leave the area.

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT
i support this because he is right this is very overpowerd that when cops dieing they can come back again and again and again until they win the raid

Ash

Reaction score
In real life, there's nothing which is quoted "killing the whole police force", it just sounds dumb really. How can you even kill the whole police force? I guess with them coming back, it creates a sense of realism in terms of 'backup'.

Reaction score
As @John Daymon already said, if you kill cops, the surviving cops would call assistance from other cities, like Evocity. Sure I get your point, but honestly, cops would just call for more and more cops from other cities.

P.S. Currently on my phone, sorry for any spelling-mistakes.

Reaction score
If you killed more 3 cops then the air force would come and blow up your terrorist hideout in the swines.

Dispatch to airforce 1 we have a isis hideout in the swines we need back up!

Status
Not open for further replies.