not an officer no more

Reaction score
3 months ago i was an officer (had to quit due to IRL problems, not going into details) i came back today and no officer why is that?

Reaction score
You most likely didn't create an inactivity notice or a LOA, meaning you were demoted for inactivity. If you fail to report this yourself you're probably not going to be able to get reinstated.

Reaction score
You most likely didn't create an inactivity notice or a LOA, meaning you were demoted for inactivity. If you fail to report this yourself you're probably not going to be able to get reinstated.
so i have to do all the stages from scratch?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Make a help desk ticket saying you were dismissed for inactivity and want to make a reinstatement request to People Services. Might help to put the reason you were inactive and failed to make an inactivity notice.

Reaction score
happened to me when I was inactive and when I returned to play perpheads i found out, I'm no longer an officer, and I didn't know that there is a thing called "inactive notice" which made me do a help desk and I got my position again as an officer

Reaction score
when i was reinstated i just dropped a rank, so that'll probably happen
happened to me when I was inactive and when I returned to play perpheads i found out, I'm no longer an officer, and I didn't know that there is a thing called "inactive notice" which made me do a help desk and I got my position again as an officer
where do i post it?

Reaction score
6MkCpOp.png

create a ticket in the helpdesk section at plpd.online