:Story: the office of death

Reaction score
it all started about one houre from now on the hospital in paralake city.
i was sitting in the lobby as a medic waitin for calls while listening to the radio.
and just as i was about to disconneckt a call of help comes over the radio.
its the LT calling for all units. i thought there would be lots of policecars and injured ppl so i drove over there.
as i arrived on scene i saw that only the LT's car was there and i got a strange feeling that shit was about to go down.
just as i got out of my ambulance the shoots started. a man armed whit what looked like an M4A1 started shooting from the roof down on the ppl and cars on the parking area.
i ran for cover behind my ambulance which got shoot to a burning pile of metal.
as a pause in the shooting came i ran to the building hugging the wall.
"WHY DID NO OTHER UNITS RESPOND" i thought wile i smashed my panic button.
nobody had been killed in the shooting and me and the LT ran into the office.
as we came in the LT ran up the stares wit his gun. i told him i would wait in the lobby.
about 20 sec after he ran i heard gunshoots and ran up to see if he was ok.
he wasnt. he was injured and two gunmen was standing over him.
as they saw me i paniced and hit the floor.
one of the men took me the other one draged the LT.
i got pulled into a room were there allready was 1 other person than me.
a little while later the other man came in whit the LT. he droped him on the floor and left the room.
i ran to the LT's body and checked him.
To my big suprize the LT was still alive so i revived him.
just as i did this one of the gunmen came in. the LT who still could not seee was once again shoot and this time they did not let him live.
they almost killed me but just as he was gonna pull the trigger the other men scream for him to come out to them.
he left the room and the voices became paniced and gunshoots also started.
about 3 min after the screams had began it all silenced.
was it the swat team who was here to save me or just raiders from another faction.
and if it was swat had they won the shootout?.
it all came clear as the door to the room was lown open.
a swat officer came in and saved me and the other man.
i told them to just go ahead downstairs.
i would see if i could save the officer who had died trying to save me.
they went downstairs but they newer got out.
i saw the swat officers lifealert and tryed to hide. but a min later a man came up the stairs a he found me.
whit a gun to my head he showed me up to the roof were he told me to jump off the office and end my life.
i begged for something else but he just wanted me to die.
lucely for me he looked away for a sec while standing on the egde himself.
and i took the chance and pudhed him off.
he screamed as he fell to his end.
i looked down on him for a min or two then i whent down to the lobby and out the door.
in all stairwells there were dead officers and citizens. there were blod and gunshot hols everywere.
as i left the office i knew one thing for sure.
i was the only one who had left this office alive tonight.
this office of death.

based on a true story. :D

sorry for bad english

say what you think down below.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
Nice story man but you shouldnt push me from the roof while i was writing.
you was looking the other way and i had not come this fare to go out like that.

Reaction score
I was the SWAT officer who single-handedly secured that entire building. That was a really nice shootout.

Reaction score
Haha this was fun to read. But honestly man, you were the worst hostage ever :)
Tied and gaged and still you managed to contantly speak and even push one of your hostage takers of the roof. ;)

And if you wonder if it was the police of raiders who came into the building, it was a mixture of it. First the LT came with one other man (not officer), the LT got let in by the man who had a bobby pin on him. We killed the LT and a couple of minutes later 4-5 raiders came rushing up (one of them the man who let the LT in). Around 5 min after that (10min after the LT got killed) he returns with SWAT and several police officers. Oh well...

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
Tied and gaged and still you managed to contantly speak and even push one of your hostage takers of the roof. ;)

And if you wonder if it was the police of raiders who came into the building, it was a mixture of it. First the LT came with one other man (not officer), the LT got let in by the man who had a bobby pin on him. We killed the LT and a couple of minutes later 4-5 raiders came rushing up (one of them the man who let the LT in). Around 5 min after that (10min after the LT got killed) he returns with SWAT and several police officers. Oh well...
i wasnt gaged on the roof

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I was the SWAT officer who single-handedly secured that entire building. That was a really nice shootout.
yes but you did get killed by one guy whit a mac-11 which a medic later pushed off a roof

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:

No one ungagged or untied you man.

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:

no but no one tied or gaged me nether

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:

Not gonna lie I have no idea what happened there I had a bobby pin and was planning on trying a solo raid because I was bored then the chief starts helping and trying to get in aswell,