Awesome raid at city office

Reaction score
I was a cop and i was responding to a normal call about some gunshots from the offices. Me and 3 other officers park up at the parking area. later the swat came and they moved into the office. we went up the stares and got geeted by like 6-7 guys heavely armed and we are all just like http://youtu.be/p-iZVjw7tAw?t=15s (FUUUUU) the fight carryed on for almost 30 min and there were panik and lockdown thruout the whole town ppl draged injured and dead citizens / officers to the hospital (there were snipers ) and police and medics ran around sprinting from car to car to not be shot. in the end we got the suspkts and the city got under control again.

Reaction score
I was one of the guys inside Office. Pretty fun. Unfortunately my game crashed so I couldn't do anything at the end.

Reaction score
RayoZ said:
I was one of the guys inside Office. Pretty fun. Unfortunately my game crashed so I couldn't do anything at the end.
i crashed and had to rejoin i then became a medic and it felt like i was a feild medic i ran around and revived ppl on the street while getting shot at.
there were even a point were i was runing around and somebody just started screaming "MEDIC" like in that war movie

Reaction score
I was SWAT so here are my cause of deaths.A maximum of 3 NLR timers which ended IMO really fast and always got requested as soon as the NLR timer was up.First death:died inside the Office normally where I had an M4A1.Shot to death.Second death:some guy sneaked behind me on the back off the roof of the XQ-Bank while I was sniping and killed me.Third death:the monorail killed me while I was also sniping ontop of the City Parking garage...

Yeah, it was a fun raid and lockdown even though some people complained about FailRP cops shooting vehicles while it was a lockdown.Their fault for not turning around and stopping the vehicle.But hey, some of them didn't know there was a lockdown since they just joined.

C2W

Reaction score
Yeah was in the office too it was really intense haha, good fun :)... even the mayor got sniped in the chaos xD

Reaction score
I Was one of the guys firing my trusty M4A1, Best raid ive ever been part of on PERP as of yet. Burnt through 4 Rifle ammo boxes and 7 Bandages before dying, GG Guys ;)

Reaction score
bensg said:
Not even the mayor could escape my M82, I used 6 full boxes of rifle ammo and 3 full mags of barret 50. rounds.
i saved the mayor ( i was a medic ) after you shot him