Now it's war!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No, you quite clearly don't understand how this works... Syria used what is believed to be chemical weapons, the US, UK and France responded on this, they warned Russia ahead of it saying that it was going to happen, they then went in and hit the targets.

You live in Scandinavia, the country that who wants to own everything and wants to show off how powerful they are all the time is Russia, you know this because your country has Russian jets flying close to your border, if I was in your boots I'd be more concerned over Russia than the US lol
I am deffinately more concerned about Russia, due to Russia absolutely want our Oil, and this is what I'm concerned about, if Russia gets Aggrovated for the actions, and let's say they actually go in war with USA, then they don't care anymore, then they are gonna give 0 fucks and go in and invade MY country just to get our Oil.

Reaction score
Everybody with a fucking right mind, knows that USA loves war and they are some dumbfucks trying to get war on them. Ofc it's USA

BUT WHAT IF SYRIA AND RUSSIA ARE ACTUALLY BEHIND THE USA?!?! CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!11

Reaction score
The US want war, stop playing stupid Daymon, the US loves war they say they don't but every people with a tiny bit of Common Sense(Like 2% of perp has that) would know that USA is a fucking powerhungry country who wants to own everything and would love war just to get it, and also show off how powerfull they are.

I've sat here for a good several minutes trying to find a dignified response to this but I can't.

Once I saw a sign at a Pizza buffet saying "Do not touch hot surface", so I felt around for the hot surface to see what I should avoid, after attaining a very minor but painful burn on my finger, I thought to myself "Fuck, I'm the biggest moron on earth". I mean, it's felt pretty good all these years, believing I was the biggest moron on the earth, I mean, who wouldn't? It's a title after all, a title which implies no one surpasses me in an attribute.

Today, this pride was dashed, as it seems you have taken the title from me.

Congratulations, I hereby forward my title to you, you are now THE Biggest moron on earth.

I forward my trophy onto you, good sire, display it with much pride.

idiot-award.jpg

Reaction score
I've sat here for a good several minutes trying to find a dignified response to this but I can't.

Once I saw a sign at a Pizza buffet saying "Do not touch hot surface", so I felt around for the hot surface to see what I should avoid, after attaining a very minor but painful burn on my finger, I thought to myself "Fuck, I'm the biggest moron on earth". I mean, it's felt pretty good all these years, believing I was the biggest moron on the earth, I mean, who wouldn't? It's a title after all, a title which implies no one surpasses me in an attribute.

Today, this pride was dashed, as it seems you have taken the title from me.

Congratulations, I hereby forward my title to you, you are now THE Biggest moron on earth.

I forward my trophy onto you, good sire, display it with much pride.

idiot-award.jpg
Yay, my biggest dream have become true.

Reaction score
Not assuming, you've literally proven your 1 iq mind with all the replies you've made in this thread. Politics and conflict is clearly not your topic so stay out of it.
And what does that have to do that I'm a furry? I'm not talking about my fucking IQ, that's all the way down on fucking -110. I'm talking about Disorders, if you disrespect like "Ahem this fucking retard Daymon", then you literally need help from Doctor phil and should just go fuck yourself.

Reaction score
Next week on how to misinform a whole community by not doing research:

real video of a furry hate crime ending in massacre:

Reaction score
alright my dudes news just in i have declared war on the syria cereal and the north wales army team will swoop in and throw deadly chemicals like students and woven socks so if you could all just step aside and i will take over thank you

4Qw61ie.png

Status
Not open for further replies.