Nuestra Familia Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: ICEKILLER_99

Playtime: 2 months 22 days

How active are you?: activity dropped since perp is boring as fuck,ill prob be on everyday tho,just not as much

-IC Info-

In game name: Jack Richards

What cars do you have?: mazda rx7

Previous orgs: wagwan,the avengers,williams and co,huskys old org i dont remember the name wasnt tbd tho

Why do you want to join the org?: theres like 1 active person in my current one

What can you bring to the org (your skills): very good shot yes i also have 200 iq

Last edited:
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: John Valli

Playtime: 1 Month+.

How active are you?: Started being active again 3 weeks ago. I can say I am really active.

-IC Info-

In game name: John Valli.

What cars do you have?: BMW M6.

Previous orgs: The Avengers and many more.

Why do you want to join the org?: Because I am currently in The Avengers which are your allies, the org started being inactive then I decided to try and apply. I know loads of people in the org and most of them are good mates with me.

What can you bring to the org (your skills):

Decent shooting skills. I would say 9/10.

Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: AmerRox

Playtime: 1 month

How active are you?:Everyday over 6hrs

-IC Info-

In game name: John Panvinski

What cars do you have?: Mazda Rx-8

Previous orgs: The Avengers

Why do you want to join the org?: I Believe I can Bring Alot of Thing to This Org For Example i have over 300 Bobby Pins If any of the org members need Bobby Pins i will Give them free If any Org member needs anything i would'nt charge them money (FAMILIA) Also I Believe i can Help the org In raids and Base Defending. I Have good aim too (Killed 1 tfu and 1 Lieutenant once with a taraus 605 both got headshotted). I Have A Lot of friends in the orginization like John hendricks, Ivgeni Putinush and many more so i would like to be with them

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can Bring crafting level 8 and Firearms level 30 also i will craft pistols for 1k any pistol so i wont charge anything for this orginization. I am Mainly a trader but i am a good basing pal too and a raiding pal

Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: ICEKILLER_99

Playtime: 2 months 22 days

How active are you?: activity dropped since perp is boring as fuck,ill prob be on everyday tho,just not as much

-IC Info-

In game name: Jack Richards

What cars do you have?: mazda rx7

Previous orgs: wagwan,the avengers,williams and co,huskys old org i dont remember the name wasnt tbd tho

Why do you want to join the org?: theres like 1 active person in my current one

What can you bring to the org (your skills): very good shot yes i also have 200 iq

Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Detrix

Playtime: 2 Months 7 Days 11 Hours

How active are you?: Very often

-IC Info-

In game name: Nyx Baker

What cars do you have?: Aston Martin Rapide (really close getting the tesla tho)

Previous orgs: Good Fellas, and some more i cant remember

Why do you want to join the org?: Just looking for a nice and organized org to base and raid with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Im a decent shooter, my firearms is at 117, and somewhat good at building bases,

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: John Valli.

Playtime: 1 Month+.

How active are you?: Really Active.

-IC Info-

In game name: John Valli.

What cars do you have?: BMW M6.

Previous orgs: The Avengers and many more.

Why do you want to join the org?: I know I got denied, but then I started trying to help the org in raids and flanking etc.... Since then I really felt connected with the org and I would like to join and be with the friends I got in this org again. Most of them used to be in the same org with me and I feel the communication between my friends there is perfect and I wouldn't like to cut that. I am currently org less because the previous org I was in "died" Then I started basing with you guys and meeting loads of new people, which are really chill and cool. I would really like to join this org.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Well I can say I am a decent shooter. Won't say too much about myself.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Josef

Playtime: Over 1month. (Not sure of exact playtime)

How active are you?: Pretty much on everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Josef Park

What cars do you have?: Delorean DMC

Previous orgs: Nuestra Familia

Why do you want to join the org?: I would like to (re)-join the organisation since I did enjoy basing, and doing other related activities which I am not going to mention here and I did also like helping out the organisation with anything I could.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am a decent shot, I can some what build a kind of defence for basing and my communication skills a good.

Additional Comments: I have been active recently and a bunch of people was kicked yesterday, not sure why though. (This is why I am re-applying).​

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Detrix

Playtime: 2 Months 7 Days 11 Hours

How active are you?: Very often

-IC Info-

In game name: Nyx Baker

What cars do you have?: Aston Martin Rapide (really close getting the tesla tho)

Previous orgs: Good Fellas, and some more i cant remember

Why do you want to join the org?: Just looking for a nice and organized org to base and raid with.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Im a decent shooter, my firearms is at 117, and somewhat good at building bases,

Accepted

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Ket man

Playtime: 1 Month+. 1 Year 5 months 26 days 2 hours 22 minutes and 3 seconds

How active are you?: I'm on every hour of everyday, i can't get no sleep du du du du dud ud duududdudududu insomnia
-IC Info-

In game name: Ketty banger

What cars do you have?: Peugeot 206

Previous orgs: MDMA
Why do you want to join the org?: I want to get bare ketttttty
What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can lick my elbow

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Ket man

Playtime: 1 Month+. 1 Year 5 months 26 days 2 hours 22 minutes and 3 seconds

How active are you?: I'm on every hour of everyday, i can't get no sleep du du du du dud ud duududdudududu insomnia
-IC Info-

In game name: Ketty banger

What cars do you have?: Peugeot 206

Previous orgs: MDMA
Why do you want to join the org?: I want to get bare ketttttty
What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can lick my elbow
i can lick my elbow too!

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Blobvis 2.0

Playtime: over 2 months

How active are you?: want to become active again

-IC Info-

In game name: John Magnets

What cars do you have?: Mclaren P1, Tesla Model S, Volkswagen Camper 1965, Volvo 242, Mazda RX-8 (1x upgraded), Ford Transit

Previous orgs: many including, Standish family, Cacuzza, Ewogs and shit ton more

Why do you want to join the org?: Cause I want org again and I claerly know a few in here

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Crafting, basing, my growingtime, I got no aim so dont expect anything of that, big armory

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Aero

Playtime: 2 months 13 days

How active are you?: Currently I'm not that active as I have exams soon but after that I'll be more than active as it is summer break.

-IC Info-

In game name: Athena Lionheart

What cars do you have?: Audi R8 Plus (Bodykit + 175k paint job) and a meme car which is a Scion xD (upgraded + bodykit + it's a stattrak car with 139 confirmed kills on it)

Previous orgs: Barely remember any, I've been orgless for ages as I'd rather be orgless than being in an unserious org that disbands after a week.

Why do you want to join the org?: I've had enough of staying orgless, it's boring.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Some nice shooting (100 rifle marksmanship) don't care about losing my guns or anything, crafting (125 firearms), and as last but not least: 3 IQ maybe 4. Also I'm not salty or toxic, i'm chill, some of you may know me as an autistic and raped child but I've decided to change even tho I still meme around most of the time, but in a different way than I used to do because i was fucking autistic and had terminal ADHD.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Blobvis 2.0

Playtime: over 2 months

How active are you?: want to become active again

-IC Info-

In game name: John Magnets

What cars do you have?: Mclaren P1, Tesla Model S, Volkswagen Camper 1965, Volvo 242, Mazda RX-8 (1x upgraded), Ford Transit

Previous orgs: many including, Standish family, Cacuzza, Ewogs and shit ton more

Why do you want to join the org?: Cause I want org again and I claerly know a few in here

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Crafting, basing, my growingtime, I got no aim so dont expect anything of that, big armory

Accepted

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Aero

Playtime: 2 months 13 days

How active are you?: Currently I'm not that active as I have exams soon but after that I'll be more than active as it is summer break.

-IC Info-

In game name: Athena Lionheart

What cars do you have?: Audi R8 Plus (Bodykit + 175k paint job) and a meme car which is a Scion xD (upgraded + bodykit + it's a stattrak car with 139 confirmed kills on it)

Previous orgs: Barely remember any, I've been orgless for ages as I'd rather be orgless than being in an unserious org that disbands after a week.

Why do you want to join the org?: I've had enough of staying orgless, it's boring.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Some nice shooting (100 rifle marksmanship) don't care about losing my guns or anything, crafting (125 firearms), and as last but not least: 3 IQ maybe 4. Also I'm not salty or toxic, i'm chill, some of you may know me as an autistic and raped child but I've decided to change even tho I still meme around most of the time, but in a different way than I used to do because i was fucking autistic and had terminal ADHD.

Denied

Reaction score
`
-OOC Info-

Steam name: AmerRox

Playtime: 1 month

How active are you?:Everyday over 6hrs

-IC Info-

In game name: John Panvinski

What cars do you have?: Mazda Rx-8

Previous orgs: The Avengers. The BISHES

Why do you want to join the org?: I Believe I can Bring Alot of Thing to This Org For Example i have over 300 Bobby Pins If any of the org members need Bobby Pins i will Give them free If any Org member needs anything i would'nt charge them money (FAMILIA) Also I Believe i can Help the org In raids and Base Defending. I Have good aim too (Killed 1 tfu and 1 Lieutenant once with a taraus 605 both got headshotted). I Have A Lot of friends in the orginization like John hendricks, Ivgeni Putinush and many more so i would like to be with them

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can Bring crafting level 8 and Firearms level 30 also i will craft pistols for 1k any pistol so i wont charge anything for this orginization. I am Mainly a trader but i am a good basing pal too and a raiding pal

Status
Not open for further replies.