Nuestra Familia Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Ket man

Playtime: 1 Month+. 1 Year 5 months 26 days 2 hours 22 minutes and 3 seconds

How active are you?: I'm on every hour of everyday, i can't get no sleep du du du du dud ud duududdudududu insomnia
-IC Info-

In game name: Ketty banger

What cars do you have?: Peugeot 206

Previous orgs: MDMA
Why do you want to join the org?: I want to get bare ketttttty
What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can lick my elbow

what can you bring to the org : can some my own dick too

Reaction score
Steam name: En1Gm4

Playtime: 1 month and 7 days

How active are you?:
very active

-IC Info-

In game name
: Yosif Gopnik

What cars do you have?: Porsche 997 + mini couper

Previous orgs: Preston family (not active, left in 20 minutes after joining)

Why do you want to join the org?: I'm looking to base and raid with people who aren't afraid to lose their money or weaponary.

What can you bring to the org (your skills):
I'm firearms level 125 so I can provide the organisation with all items that may be needed. Furthermore, I am at rifle marksmanship 84 and pretty good at raiding and defending.

Reaction score
Steam name: En1Gm4

Playtime: 1 month and 7 days

How active are you?: very active

-IC Info-

In game name: Yosif Gopnik

What cars do you have?: Porsche 997 + mini couper

Previous orgs: Preston family (not active, left in 20 minutes after joining)

Why do you want to join the org?: I'm looking to base and raid with people who aren't afraid to lose their money or weaponary.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I'm firearms level 125 so I can provide the organisation with all items that may be needed. Furthermore, I am at rifle marksmanship 84 and pretty good at raiding and defending.
D3n13d

Reaction score
`
-OOC Info-

Steam name: AmerRox

Playtime: 1 month

How active are you?:Everyday over 6hrs

-IC Info-

In game name: John Panvinski

What cars do you have?: Mazda Rx-8

Previous orgs: The Avengers. The BISHES

Why do you want to join the org?: I Believe I can Bring Alot of Thing to This Org For Example i have over 300 Bobby Pins If any of the org members need Bobby Pins i will Give them free If any Org member needs anything i would'nt charge them money (FAMILIA) Also I Believe i can Help the org In raids and Base Defending. I Have good aim too (Killed 1 tfu and 1 Lieutenant once with a taraus 605 both got headshotted). I Have A Lot of friends in the orginization like John hendricks, Ivgeni Putinush and many more so i would like to be with them

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I can Bring crafting level 8 and Firearms level 30 also i will craft pistols for 1k any pistol so i wont charge anything for this orginization. I am Mainly a trader but i am a good basing pal too and a raiding pal
So you delete your original app, then cop and paste it and make a new one, you claim to have killed a LT and TFU with a taurus but we dont need more man power. We just need sound people who can have a chill and wont bitch about. You seem to think that buying the orgs love will work, we dont need it im afraid. I can not accept or refejct apps as im only underboss but can tell you if you want to get into the org you are going the wrong way about it. Try hook up with some of us ig or somin. Best of luck anyways.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Dapsas

Playtime: Over 2 months

How active are you?: Everyday,can play a lot if im not getting drunk

-IC Info-

In game name: Trauk Sankaba

What cars do you have?: Mercedes E63 AMG

Previous orgs: The Avengers. Blue org,WAGWAN, many more that i dont remember

Why do you want to join the org?:I want to play with skilled people,also my friend are in that organisation.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): 75 firearms,i can bring to org a lot of bombs,good aim,helpful,friendly,whatever you need.

Reaction score
Alright, I hope you are ready and be prepared to fight the full war until 1 disbands or surrenders. Because I ain't with that pussy shit.
You big enough to maybe handle us idk we'll see.
you gonna get buttraped by these people , you don't even know....

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Dapsas

Playtime: Over 2 months

How active are you?: Everyday,can play a lot if im not getting drunk

-IC Info-

In game name: Trauk Sankaba

What cars do you have?: Mercedes E63 AMG

Previous orgs: The Avengers. Blue org,WAGWAN, many more that i dont remember

Why do you want to join the org?:I want to play with skilled people,also my friend are in that organisation.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): 75 firearms,i can bring to org a lot of bombs,good aim,helpful,friendly,whatever you need.

Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: bank

Playtime: 22d I think

How active are you?: Pretty decent

-IC Info-

In game name: Madje Mauricio

What cars do you have?: 200k away from maserati quatreporte

Previous orgs: Private orgs only

Why do you want to join the org?: I might be useful,

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Crafter , Best builder 2k18, Decent shooter

(I would like to see if I was accepted or not)

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: bank

Playtime: 22d I think

How active are you?: Pretty decent

-IC Info-

In game name: Madje Mauricio

What cars do you have?: 200k away from maserati quatreporte

Previous orgs: Private orgs only

Why do you want to join the org?: I might be useful,

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Crafter , Best builder 2k18, Decent shooter

(I would like to see if I was accepted or not)

Denied

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

After the incidents at Bazaar we wanted to give you another chance to prove yourselves but you failed that miserably and made a big mistake.
After being rude to my family members and pulling guns on them we decided to declare war on you guys. We wish you the best of luck while you last.
And I do suggest you inviting more single-minded people into your org so you maybe get a chance to even fight back.
Even though you got the whole city with you because fighting alone isn't an option for you guys.
You will need extra people because you have proven how weak you are.
You can always give up when it's needed because you will eventually so already consider it.

Kind regards,
West Family
Why would you declare war on an org when your barely even active lul

Reaction score
Dear Nuestra Familia,

After the incidents at Bazaar we wanted to give you another chance to prove yourselves but you failed that miserably and made a big mistake.
After being rude to my family members and pulling guns on them we decided to declare war on you guys. We wish you the best of luck while you last.
And I do suggest you inviting more single-minded people into your org so you maybe get a chance to even fight back.
Even though you got the whole city with you because fighting alone isn't an option for you guys.
You will need extra people because you have proven how weak you are.
You can always give up when it's needed because you will eventually so already consider it.

Kind regards,
West Family

Urdb-World_sLargestWhiteFlagWavedInSurrenderToOhioRiver916_xl.png

Reaction score
Keep running that rim mouth lil boy and I'll drop the PM's you have been sending me ;) Choose wisely.
Im not rimming anyone buddy , i don't get why you put so much emotional value into a garry's mod server lmao. I'm in an organisation , don't need to join these people , neither do i need to be associated with them in any way. Drop the pm's , i really don't give a shit

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: "the best"

Playtime: 17 days

How active are you?: 12 hours a day

-IC Info-

In game name: Jacob Shelton

What cars do you have?: have a dodge challenger x1 upgraded

Previous orgs: a few small orgs like belucci

Why do you want to join the org?: im playin 12 hours day and i grow weed all the times and need fellas to base with also while growing weed i wanna do raids or bank robbery etc. i thought this org works for me

What can you bring to the org (your skills): im 12 hours active and dont keep my self back from anything , i can do everything

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: "the best"

Playtime: 17 days

How active are you?: 12 hours a day

-IC Info-

In game name: Jacob Shelton

What cars do you have?: have a dodge challenger x1 upgraded

Previous orgs: a few small orgs like belucci

Why do you want to join the org?: im playin 12 hours day and i grow weed all the times and need fellas to base with also while growing weed i wanna do raids or bank robbery etc. i thought this org works for me

What can you bring to the org (your skills): im 12 hours active and dont keep my self back from anything , i can do everything

Denied
Stealing our cars and mugging one of the owners then applying to join probably isn't the smartest idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.