Nuestra Familia Applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to you treating me and Dommy like shit we have decided to declare war on you. You can buy our peace for 500k but if not we will be on this evening to take you down.

Reaction score
OOC Info-

Steam name:king of africa

Playtime: 2months

How active are you?: I left perp

-IC Info-

In game name: Jimmy gerrard

What cars do you have?: Mercedes

Previous orgs: ...

Why do you want to join the org?: Because Im good

What can you bring to the org (your skills): eveything you want

Reaction score
OOC Info-

Steam name:king of africa

Playtime: 2months

How active are you?: I left perp

-IC Info-

In game name: Jimmy gerrard

What cars do you have?: Mercedes

Previous orgs: ...

Why do you want to join the org?: Because Im good

What can you bring to the org (your skills): eveything you want
I will have to D 3 N 7 you

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: bobo

Playtime: 10 days

How active are you?: very active nowadays

-IC Info-

In game name: edward hustle

What cars do you have?: Chevrolet GSC

Previous orgs: Avengers

Why do you want to join the org?: i know most of the people innit and i base with them a lot i'm well experienced with raiding/defending i can help the org out at all cost

What can you bring to the org (your skills):

I'm good at building and defending also not bad at raiding also here's my skills-

Lockpick/driving/stamina-8

Unarmed combat-6

Pistol-100
Submachine-100
Shotgun-28
Rifle-65

Firearms-56

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: bobo

Playtime: 10 days

How active are you?: very active nowadays

-IC Info-

In game name: edward hustle

What cars do you have?: Chevrolet GSC

Previous orgs: Avengers

Why do you want to join the org?: i know most of the people innit and i base with them a lot i'm well experienced with raiding/defending i can help the org out at all cost

What can you bring to the org (your skills):

I'm good at building and defending also not bad at raiding also here's my skills-

Lockpick/driving/stamina-8

Unarmed combat-6

Pistol-100
Submachine-100
Shotgun-28
Rifle-65

Firearms-56

Denied

A1L

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: A1L

Playtime: 26d+

How active are you?: Not this month recently, however will be getting pc parts this week then will get active and start doing a lot more civ shit.

-IC Info-

In game name: Nicolas Maas

What cars do you have?: Mercedes 300SL (Getting Porsche after)

Previous orgs: Don't really remember all

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join the organisation so I can meet new friends, help out in the org and can try to help to the best of my ability, of helping raiding, defending, etc.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I have around 53~ Rifle Marksmanship, and I am trying to get it to 100, I am trying to use Assault Rifles more now, and I have pretty decent driving.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: A1L

Playtime: 26d+

How active are you?: Not this month recently, however will be getting pc parts this week then will get active and start doing a lot more civ shit.

-IC Info-

In game name: Nicolas Maas

What cars do you have?: Mercedes 300SL (Getting Porsche after)

Previous orgs: Don't really remember all

Why do you want to join the org?: I want to join the organisation so I can meet new friends, help out in the org and can try to help to the best of my ability, of helping raiding, defending, etc.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I have around 53~ Rifle Marksmanship, and I am trying to get it to 100, I am trying to use Assault Rifles more now, and I have pretty decent driving.

Denied

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: Josef

Playtime: Over 1month. (Not sure of exact playtime)

How active are you?: Pretty much on everyday.

-IC Info-

In game name: Josef Park

What cars do you have?: Delorean DMC

Previous orgs: Nuestra Familia

Why do you want to join the org?: I would like to (re)-join the organisation since I did enjoy basing, and doing other related activities which I am not going to mention here and I did also like helping out the organisation with anything I could.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am a decent shot, I can some what build a kind of defence for basing and my communication skills a good.

Additional Comments: I have been active recently and a bunch of people was kicked, not sure why though. (This is why I am re-applying).

Reaction score
OOC Info-

Steam name: John Valli.

Playtime: 1 Month+.

How active are you?: Really Active.

-IC Info-

In game name: John Valli.

What cars do you have?: BMW M6.

Previous orgs: The Avengers and many more.

Why do you want to join the org?: I know I got denied, but then I started trying to help the org in raids and flanking etc.... Since then I really felt connected with the org and I would like to join and be with the friends I got in this org again. Most of them used to be in the same org with me and I feel the communication between my friends there is perfect and I wouldn't like to cut that. I am currently org less because the previous org I was in "died" Then I started basing with you guys and meeting loads of new people, which are really chill and cool. I would really like to join this org.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): Well I can say I am a decent shooter. Won't say too much about myself.

Additional Comments: I was invited by Dylan but then John told me he will have to kick me because Dylan had to ask about the other's opinion about me joining, then I decided to reapply.

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

-IC Info-

Why do you want to join the org?: I would like to (re)-join the organisation since I did enjoy basing, and doing other related activities which I am not going to mention here and I did also like helping out the organisation with anything I could.

What can you bring to the org (your skills): I am a decent shot, I can some what build a kind of defence for basing and my communication skills a good.

Additional Comments: I have been active recently and a bunch of people was kicked, not sure why though. (This is why I am re-applying).
how many times have u made one...take a hint they dont want u in

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

-IC Info-

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.