Old Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Post here names of the games you used to play when you were a kid.

Ya'll gotta have atleast 1!

Its okay if you are still a kid. Post anyways!

Reaction score
Star Wars Battlefront 1,2! Massive fan of this game when i was younger and of course Minecraft ( Havent played it in years )

Reaction score
Spyro on my playstation. Also star wars battlefront 1&2

Reaction score
Mhm, my brother used to own an XBOX Original when I was a small lad. So I remember playing Squirrels: Bad Fur Day, I had no idea what the objective was, I just ran around and flew ships with other animals.

Halo 1, I remember playing the first missions over and over again, when the ship crashes, that was nice.

Animal Crossing, amazing game.

And GTA San Andreas was cool.

Reaction score
Nintendogs on Nintendo DS, Need For Speed Underground 1&2, And pretty much every GTA till San Andreas. These games looked so realistic when i played them...

Reaction score
Ratchet and Clank, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Amazing game), Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Need For Speed: Underground, Need For Speed: Underground 2, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, and Gen 2 and 3 Pokemon Games. So much fun, all of those.

Reaction score
Lego starwars, GTA 4 (cool kid playing on my brothers xbox when not allowed, remember it was "only a driving game" ;)) and random shitty flash-games online...

Status
Not open for further replies.