Oliver Jorgensen's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: The Omega

IN-GAME NAME: Oliver Jorgensen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Because I love to help people and I am trying to be a very friendly player and do the best to help people as told, well I have gotten a lot of friends on the server too also so that may mean I have done something right. I would like to say, I have been staff on a lot of servers also owner, I have owned big servers and there is still a bit one I am Owner of, but I've begun to play a lot on perpheads again.

I know I don't have the best record but last ban I got, this is to Admins who can see that, if you want to know that then please Message me, because that have been a misunderstanding and I have a pretty good explanation to it. Anyways, I would like to say that I have a lot of experience of how to be a staff, I have gotten a lot of friends and when someone is new on the server or just generally I would gladly help people and I am also actually often doing it.

I have worked with servers in 3-4 years now, some of them have even become big and some of them haven't become big, but as told I like to help people when they need someone. This will of course also make it more possible for the other staff to get a little freeday sometimes if they need to, but also so there is more staff to take the Admin cases people need help for. I know the Admins often is busy and I have been to stupid not to see it to many times, I have caused to much trouble but I hope I can get a chance to proof what I can do.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have been on sometimes, the times I have been on have been pretty many hours.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No not really except of I hope I will be chosen. Yes btw I have been on perpheads around a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.