Oliver Jorgensen's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: The Omega

IN-GAME NAME: Oliver Jorgensen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Because I love to help people and I am trying to be a very friendly player and do the best to help people as told, well I have gotten a lot of friends on the server too also so that may mean I have done something right. I would like to say, I have been staff on a lot of servers also owner, I have owned big servers and there is still a bit one I am Owner of, but I've begun to play a lot on perpheads again.

I know I don't have the best record but last ban I got, this is to Admins who can see that, if you want to know that then please Message me, because that have been a misunderstanding and I have a pretty good explanation to it. Anyways, I would like to say that I have a lot of experience of how to be a staff, I have gotten a lot of friends and when someone is new on the server or just generally I would gladly help people and I am also actually often doing it.

I have worked with servers in 3-4 years now, some of them have even become big and some of them haven't become big, but as told I like to help people when they need someone. This will of course also make it more possible for the other staff to get a little freeday sometimes if they need to, but also so there is more staff to take the Admin cases people need help for. I know the Admins often is busy and I have been to stupid not to see it to many times, I have caused to much trouble but I hope I can get a chance to proof what I can do.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have been on sometimes, the times I have been on have been pretty many hours.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No not really except of I hope I will be chosen. Yes btw I have been on perpheads around a year now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT Such A Great Guy Helped Me When I Started PERP And Stopped Me From Breaking Rules When I Used To Break Them.

Reaction score
I can see you becoming part of the staff team. You do have the skills required, and I believe that you would do a great job if you became part of the team. You roleplay at the best of your ability, and your show people your true colors. I wish you the best of luck throughout your application process. I am giving you support throughout this process as well.

Reaction score
Nice guy, He helped me a lot and patrolling with him is a really fun job, Trying to do his best for all the players.

+Support from me

You deserve it

Reaction score
My only issue with you, is that you own an aushwitzrp server. It seems very immature to own that sort of community.

Reaction score
No longer able to apply due to a recent rule infringement ending in a 12 hour ban.

c7ffd5fd16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.