Scott Miller Enforcer Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Deadshot

IN-GAME NAME: Scott Miller

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:87299938

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I love to help people, and I am trying to be a very friendly player and do the best to help people. As told, I would like to say, I have been Superadmin on a big Danish server, and now I'm just an admin on a other big server, but I have begun to play a lot on perpheads again because i can't find any else servers like perpheads.

I have a lot of experience of how to be a staff member. I have played on perpheads I think in around 6 months now, maybe I'm not that known but I think it's possible for me to be it. I am doing everything I can to enforce rules and laws, I have helped some other players also and I am not just a guy that walks around and fucking or trolling like I want to. I am a serious guy, I am also making a lot of serious roleplay. Roleplay servers is the best servers I know off, so somebody told me about perpheads at that time and boom I have played pretty much on there now.

I hope you guys will consider to take me as a staff, because I have really done a lot of work all this time I have played on perpheads here, I hope really tried to do my best to proof that I am good to my work and what I want to do.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I have been on sometimes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I cannot support your enforcer application. My reason for this is because I haven't seen you much in game. I suggest helping out more in OOC to get yourself more known. However, good luck!

Reaction score
+Support

Very nice player follow the rules to his best and helping a lot of players when he can see they need it, I have seen him helping a lot of other new people also with rules and stuff. That would be great to see him on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.