The Omega Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [FG] The Omega

IN-GAME NAME: Oliver Mohammad

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to be Enforcer because I love Perpheads, there have been a lot of problems when staff isn't on in the night times after a lot of staff resigned as well, they don't really care about the demo's and that can also destroy the roleplay experience for others and make them lose interest of playing on perp. I know I have done some stupid things too many times, I have really tried to do my best to not do the same failures, I haven't been banned in four months either, and I haven't been warned since 2016.

I have been a part of Perpheads a couple of days before Christmas in 2015, I have created a lot of friends in the past of the one and a half year.

I have been a little less active than usual in a couple of weeks now, I have been active the simply reason that was because I had a lot of exams in past of those weeks, or at least this week here. I have been very active again this last couple of days and I am going to be more active once again, I am very active on the server and Teamspeak as well.

I am also always helping all those I can and I have helped a lot in Help chat and stuff.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have been very active recently yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I really hope this one gets accepted, if not I would really like to know the reason why, so I maybe can change that to next time.

Reaction score
That's a heck of a lot of punishments you have received. Generally speaking, people with a record like that are extremely low on the list of people I would like to see as an Enforcer. If it's taken you nineteen punishments to adhere to the rules correctly without getting punished, I am not confident that you possess enough knowledge to enforce them.

In addition, I rarely see you IG and when I do, you do not stand out at all, nor have I seen you prove your rule or law knowledge to the community whatsoever. Now, let's get to the nitty gritty and read your application.

I would like to be Enforcer because I love Perpheads
There's a start that does not inspire confidence.

they don't really care about the demo's and that can also destroy the roleplay experience for others and make them lose interest of playing on perp.
Please expand upon what you mean by that.

I know I have done some stupid things too many times
Indeed, 'too many' is correct.

I haven't been banned in four months either
Make that three, and it's a pretty serious ban too.
bHxmzMj.png

I have created a lot of friends in the past of the one and a half year.
Why is this relevant?

I have been a little less active than usual in a couple of weeks now
Then it might be wise to wait before applying?

Plus, the application itself lacks effort slightly, as you have not addressed the core reason you want to be staff properly. In the first paragraph, you more or less mentioned why you want to be an Enforcer, but the reasons seem extremely odd and inconsistent with common motive with questionably relevant statements. You also mentioned your wide record of bans in great detail, possibly in an attempt to fill text.

The second paragraph is extremely short and mainly about friends you made, which seems like you wanted to fill some text, much like the first paragraph.

The third paragraph explains low activity, which also isn't very relevant, you're just trying to justify it for some reason.

All in all, I dislike your application and will not be supporting this application.

Reaction score
How to be enforcer
1. Be known
2. Be taken seriously
3. Dont be danish

You currently lack both of them

Reaction score
Hi,

To be honest mate i believe you could possibly put some more work in the application and you have a lot of warns and bans.
2.Be know ive harld seen you that much TBH. I may be wrong but not much of seeing you.
3.Like col.collier said ALOT OF PUNISHMENTS. banned 3mo ago perhaps wait 3-4 MO without punishments.

Reaction score

No but seriously, not only do you have a pretty appalling punishment record, you've only just been unbanned from the shoutbox, over fifty percent of all your threads on the forums are ban appeals and enforcer applications, I've only ever seen you on teamspeak once or twice, and finally, your spelling and grammar are absolutely atrocious.

In my opinion you've got a hell of a lot to work on before you're even halfway ready to think about applying again.

Reaction score
You seem like a nice person from the brief moment we shared,

But being an Enforcer within the server takes effort, something cannot obtain so easly.
You are kind and can be helpful but I advice taking note(s) from points people tell you to.
These points aren't a personal attack or whatever, they are a opinion.

Try to involve yourself more within the community, be active, be helpful on any way you can be.
Learn from the mistakes you made in the past to prevent them from happening in the future.

I wish you all the luck however with this application.

Neutral Support

Status
Not open for further replies.