Olsen Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Only a few players will be accepted into Olsen Banden.
"Skide godt Egon"

If you want to apply fill out this template:

In-game name:
OOC name:
Why would you like to join?:
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Dom before slump )
What 6 million + cars do you have?:

To be accepted you must have the approval of: @Husky & @Dom_

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

In-game name: Daniel Rodriguez
OOC name: Daniel
Why would you like to join?: Because my hairline is on top of my head
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 11
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Ferrari Enzo

Reaction score
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 11
denied

Reaction score
this is slander, my hairline is fine guys DONT WORRY

Reaction score
In-game name: Duncan Rodriguez (im actually a fan of daniel rodriguez)
OOC name: Sossa
Why would you like to join?: because my balls are still in my stomach and im 15?
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) like 50
What 6 million + cars do you have?: how to say in english?

Reaction score
In-game name: SKETTY
OOC name: <---
Why would you like to join?: Im probebly the best play in perp
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 10
What 6 million + cars do you have?: All

Reaction score
There you go man, I fixed it for you.
Please refrain from sullying our perfect ranking system with your inferior intellect.
In-game name: SKETTY
OOC name: <---
Why would you like to join?: Im probebly the best play in perp
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 10
What 6 million + cars do you have?: All
denied

Reaction score
In-game name: Jonald Trump
OOC name: Bert
Why would you like to join?: Olsen Banden has bullied me for being American now that husky rules it I feel we can make a strategic partnership between the American player base and Olsen. I speak for the majority of us when I say we are great meat shields during raids and can provide for our selves. If you refuse to accept me then I can not bring your organization the might of America and bring fury upon your enemies.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Trumps Limo(He is my dad) The entire US arsenal of tanks. The entire US nuclear arsenal. And your mom.

Reaction score
In-game name: Jonald Trump
OOC name: Bert
Why would you like to join?: Olsen Banden has bullied me for being American now that husky rules it I feel we can make a strategic partnership between the American player base and Olsen. I speak for the majority of us when I say we are great meat shields during raids and can provide for our selves. If you refuse to accept me then I can not bring your organization the might of America and bring fury upon your enemies.
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Trumps Limo(He is my dad) The entire US arsenal of tanks. The entire US nuclear arsenal. And your mom.
denied

Reaction score
In-game name: Molly Mcmolly
OOC name: Mallard
Why would you like to join?: I dont have that many friends
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 6
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Shelby 1000 (2 mill)

Reaction score
In-game name: Molly Mcmolly
OOC name: Mallard
Why would you like to join?: I dont have that many friends
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng ) 6
What 6 million + cars do you have?: Shelby 1000 (2 mill)
sorry m'lady but denied

Reaction score
In-game name:
OOC name:
Why would you like to join?:
Shooting skill? (1-10 , where; 1= Jian Huan, 3 = Hung Chow, 5 = Imperial watch, 6 = MrLewis, 7 = Walker, 9 = Abdi, 10 = Feng )
What 6 million + cars do you have?:

Status
Not open for further replies.