OOC Messages When The Server Is Low On Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Unlimited OOC Messages after a certain time such as 2 AM ? Then it goes back to limited OOC messages at 9 AM?
Or If you dont like the idea of a timer, What about when the server drops to around 7 Players that's when it activates and reactivates if the players rejoin.

Why should this be added? (pros): You can communicate with others Without worrying about your messages
after a certain time, not many people are on the server and people like to talk to each other in OOC then people run out of OOC messages.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
Chat Spammers could come on the server (Fix for that could be. you would need a certain amount of playtime to actually have this function)

*Other additions:
N/A

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

No lol if you want to have a conversation do it over steam

Reaction score
I'm not about to add 80 people to my friends list just so that whenever they happen to be on at like 4am in the morning i could chat with them then and there, i'd rather do it in-game without that hassle.

Reaction score
There tends to be less activity in OOC Up til around 35+ players. Maybe have it activate if it drops under 35.

Reaction score
Certainly not unlimited, especially in a time where there are hardly any staff on.
Increase them by 10 or 15 but don't have them unlimited.

Reaction score
> Be staff
> Log into scambans in the morning to see what happened whilst you were asleep
> Go to OOC Logs
> Its just racism
> Endless racism

Reaction score
>ban person.

To be honest there normally at least 1 staff member on. And if other servers can survive not having to limit chat box messages I don't see why perp can't. To add its not like someone saying a naughty word in the chat box is the biggest issue on perp, I mean if administration can't trust players to conduct themselves in OOC how can they expect a player not to log on as police and go on a MRDMing spree.

Reaction score
can we please just get rid of the OOC message limit all together?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.