opinion on the Minecraft movie trailer

What's your opinion on the minecraft movie trailer?

• I liked it

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • It's shit

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • It's shit because Jack Black was apart of it

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What's your opinion on the minecraft movie trailer? I wanna see what the community thought about it

Jack Black I find nice, but the whole live action trailer part was horrifically bad. I wish that Element Animations made the movie instead.

yeah as mentioned above the live action bit is just shit. it strays too close to just a minecraft version of Jumanji. And even that was already pretty crap ngl

Same vibe, concord failed, this movie will fail. DEI trash, plus who on god's green earth asked for this to be made?
Concord-Freegunners-character-weapon-ability.jpg

minecraft.png

I liked jack black being a part of it, even if he’s in tons of movie adaptations of different media. I also liked to see the woman from orange is the new black as she isn’t in much

I couldn’t bring myself to watch the trailer don’t intend on seeing the film, think we’re about to see the lowest rated box office movie of all time

If they took the time to actually do market research, they would find out that all the people long for THE long awaited Bioshock movie.

I don't get why they didn't animate the actors, like the Mario movie which featured Jack Black and was pretty well received. This just looks awful.

Back