Best Technic Pack

Which Modpack do you want!

• 1.7.10 Pack (Very bulky, tons of mods and pretty updated, very slow) https://tinyurl.com/y9x4lrd9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So as some of you know, we have a Minecraft server set up and we're planning on adding a few more. Myself and many others really like Tekkit, mods, or modpacks. So I've decided to do a community poll on which modpack should be added. In the poll, go ahead and vote for what you want or like best!

Also post some of your favourites if you don't see any!

Thanks,
Blackdown :)

Reaction score
  • Staff
I can get behind it, however, I have played 1.7.10 and absolutely hated it. It was too big of a pack, and had removed a lot of stuff that I feel made tekkit what it is. I really liked Technik 1.7.10 however that was just some random pack someone made that was really solid and it isn't maintained. I'll take a look into 1.12.2 though :)

Mim

Reaction score
I read through the mod list for 1.12.2 pack and it seems pretty cool, my original vote was classic pack but 1.12.2 pack seems cool.

Reaction score
Those massive mod packs have like 500 useless mods that you wont use and they just cause more lag and longer loading times.

• Informative
Reactions: Mim

Mim

Reaction score
I mean, most of the mods on there are useful and gives the game a purpose more than killing the ender dragon

Reaction score
@Mimball But in the end (no pun intended) you still beat the Ender Dragon with the gear you got from all those mods.

Its just minecraft but with extra steps, use simple modpacks with like max 50 mods

Deleted member 5577

Tekkit classic is cool and all but needs a bit of setting up to play properly :(

Reaction score
HELLO!

So I’ve decided to do make a custom mod pack. It’s heavily based off Tekkit classic, updated to version 1.12.2 with a lot of the big and cornerstone mods of the 1.12.2 Pack. These together give the best of both worlds (or packs) so you can choose freely as to what you want to play. Server should be up in a few hours :)