Opinions about this clothing?

should i buy this cool looking tee for 1300 dollars?

• yes

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Are you fucking stupid?

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
250px-Peeler1.jpg

check out my threads

Reaction score
Buy and wear whatever you want, it's up to you what you wish to spend your money on, if anyone tells you that you're an idiot for what you wear just tell them to fuck off honestly lol

Look, there's judging someone on his preferences, and there's judging someone on his competely retarded choice of spending money.

I dont fucking care if you can afford 5 lamborghinis and buy this. But 99% of people who buy this just want to snapchat themself on how fucking good their life is and the only reason they buy it is to make other people jealous and to look like a god.

I'm not jealous, because i could easily afford expensive clothing. It's more that i find my 10$ t-shirt more comfortable and even more 'fashionable' than a white fucking hoodie with some white text.

This is a good store tough,
https://teespring.com/stores/sheep-supreme
[DOUBLEPOST=1507224934,1507224773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just for clarification for those of you who are not familiar with how supreme does their pricing for non collabed items this is their retail:
T-shirts: $32
Hoodies: $148
Crew necks: $60
Jackets: $158
Hats: $48

Their not incredibly expensive as some people would think.
S3Vw17C.jpg

>reasonable clothing
>full outfit costs <50$

Look, i can even show up at the office looking decent without spending my entire paycheck on a single hoodie!
xbTBLhd.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1507225574][/DOUBLEPOST]
YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD it before you diss it.

Oh yes prove my point on about supreme litteraly being a status symbol of: "LOOK AT ME I HAVE MONEY LOLLOLOLOLOL"

I could post an image of my bank account, but that'd just mean i would lover my level and brag about me being able to afford expensive bullshit which is what like 70% of people do.

I can talk the fuck i want about shit wether i can afford it or not, tyvm.

Reaction score
Look, there's judging someone on his preferences, and there's judging someone on his competely retarded choice of spending money.

I dont fucking care if you can afford 5 lamborghinis and buy this. But 99% of people who buy this just want to snapchat themself on how fucking good their life is and the only reason they buy it is to make other people jealous and to look like a god.

I'm not jealous, because i could easily afford expensive clothing. It's more that i find my 10$ t-shirt more comfortable and even more 'fashionable' than a white fucking hoodie with some white text.

This is a good store tough,
https://teespring.com/stores/sheep-supreme
[DOUBLEPOST=1507224934,1507224773][/DOUBLEPOST]
S3Vw17C.jpg

>reasonable clothing
>full outfit costs <50$

Look, i can even show up at the office looking decent without spending my entire paycheck on a single hoodie!
xbTBLhd.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1507225574][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh yes prove my point on about supreme litteraly being a status symbol of: "LOOK AT ME I HAVE MONEY LOLLOLOLOLOL"

I could post an image of my bank account, but that'd just mean i would lover my level and brag about me being able to afford expensive bullshit which is what like 70% of people do.

I can talk the fuck i want about shit wether i can afford it or not, tyvm.

That's an absolutely idiotic comment, would you consider someone adding a $300.000 optional addition to their car stupid? If you don't then you're a hungry hungry hypocrite, cus it is technically the exact same thing.

Honestly, that's just like saying I'm an idiot for spending a lot of money on watches, suits and formal clothing because I want to?

Reaction score
, would you consider someone adding a $300.000 optional addition to their car stupid?
If the 300.000$ upgrade are tinted windows, yes. If the 300.000$ upgrade includes an entire engine swap it's a little less stupid, but still stupid.

You get what i'm trying to say now?

Reaction score
i could easily afford expensive clothing.
I could post an image of my bank account
me being able to afford expensive bullshit

"LOOK AT ME I HAVE MONEY LOLLOLOLOLOL"

If you can't beat them, join them huh?

Honestly I don't see what gives you the right to go in on how other people should spend their money. Who the fuck made you Mr. financial advice? If someone has the money to buy something and really want to, who in the shit are you to call it retarded? I bought a pretty expensive watch last month, does that make me a retard? I mean sure, I don't need a watch. But I got one because it looks nice.

Honestly your post seems more like you're trying to do the exact same thing as you're bashing supreme customers for doing. Trying to look like you have more money than you actually do.