Opinions about this clothing?

should i buy this cool looking tee for 1300 dollars?

• yes

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • no

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Are you fucking stupid?

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
hey fellow smart friends
i was wondering if i should get this COOL clothing

025a52b1a5651cce49635233192553f3.png

the design is super amazing and it took a lot of attempts to get it right
it's a rectangle, and it says Supreme in it!!!!!!!

it costs $1300
also, fuck the landowners, they want to kick me out because i can't pay my rent? like dude, it's just rent, it's 4 letters with no meaning

tell me your opinions in the comments thank you please share this

@Creepis
@Imperial Watch

EDIT:
the landowners kicked me out and im homeless now
im using mcdonalds internet right now
still got my tee tho

Last edited:
Reaction score
i rather buy some games and some okay looking t-shirts instead of buying that shirt. Even though its pretty lit not worth the money tho lmao

Reaction score
Whoever buys this piece of overpriced clothing just to wear it, please try to justify this to your parents. If you buy this only to re-sell it at a higher value than you initally bought it for so retarded people can wear it instead, go ahead. Even if it's a status symbol @Niko I don't fucking get why people would wear and spend so much for just a piece of cloth. Buy this instead:
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/idubbbz/sheep+hoodie-A109242694
sheep-hoodie-mens-hoodie.webp

Reaction score
I find it ironic that it's not actually prices at 1.3k right now a Loius Vuitton x Supreme box logo t-shirt market price is around 2 thousand dollars. Also it keeps it's value if not it's price will go up if anything.

Reaction score
i would tried to get the stone island x supreme they dropped today fcking sold out :( stupid as bots if ur trynna manual buy nearly impossible

Reaction score
Buy and wear whatever you want, it's up to you what you wish to spend your money on, if anyone tells you that you're an idiot for what you wear just tell them to fuck off honestly lol

Reaction score
EDIT 2: i watched this video from Etika and i feel really damn retarded now

go to 15:40

Reaction score
I mean my personal rule on stuff involving this is, if you want to make fun of supreme go for it I don't really care. There is one rule that and that rule is YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD it before you diss it.

Reaction score
Just for clarification for those of you who are not familiar with how supreme does their pricing for non collabed items this is their retail:
T-shirts: $32
Hoodies: $148
Crew necks: $60
Jackets: $158
Hats: $48

Their not incredibly expensive as some people would think.

Reaction score
Just for clearification for those of you who are not familiar with how supreme does their pricing for non collabed items this is their retail:

Fuck thats cheap but fuck outta here with 48 dollar hats. Fuck thats a new level of homosexual

Reaction score
they could spread a junkies ball sweat on a hoodie and slap a supreme logo on it and you mongs would still pay 300 quid for it

Reaction score
Just for clarification for those of you who are not familiar with how supreme does their pricing for non collabed items this is their retail:

You know the pricing is ridiculous when the cost equivalent of a simple set of supreme clothes (and this is just their shit-list) is the same as a months rent or 50+ hours worked by somebody on minimum wage.