Opinions on LoL and Dota 2?

Reaction score
Hey guys I am kind of looking for an easy game to run and to get into and I see that Dota 2 and LoL are popular. I have watched a few videos on them and I just wanna know are they hard games to run but also are they fun? I have watched videos but they look like you need to get into them first to enjoy the game. So if you have played them before then please leave some opinions below.

Reaction score
I regularly play LoL on a family computer from 2011 and get a constant 60 fps at Medium to Low settings. It is a really fun game and quite easy to understand after a few videos and if you want, I will make an alt account and level it up with you whenever I am free. Just add me on steam or something. I will also explain the basics to you etc.

Reaction score
Personal preference
Some people like cs some dont
Some people like cod some dont
Some people like LoL some dont
Some people like dota 2 some dont

League
Easy to learn hard to master. Get someone experienced to help u during ur first levels
Dota
Hard to learn harder to master. Wouldt advise this if ur looking for quick fum

Reaction score
League is a lot of fun but, let me tell you something. In the low levels you will probaly get stomped on by smurfs. There are a lot of smurfs in the low levels i advise you getting a friend that can help you improve within league and stuff :)

Reaction score
Personal preference
Some people like cs some dont
Some people like cod some dont
Some people like LoL some dont
Some people like dota 2 some dont

League
Easy to learn hard to master. Get someone experienced to help u during ur first levels
Dota
Hard to learn harder to master. Wouldt advise this if ur looking for quick fum
Actually a really good reply.

To get to know MOBAs i'd say league is a great start, but once you get better I'd say move onto HoN or DotA, much harder games and Both of them have better players in general

Last edited:
Reaction score
As someone who has played both a tonne i can say this, if you want cancer every game you play with constant flaming, Russians and people who are cunts then you'll love dota.
League is more chill, yes you get some aids players but they are much harder to find since theres actually a ban system in place in league.

rat

Reaction score
Dota 2 is more rewarding and challenging. It also has a better free to play model.

Basically if ur retarded or looking for a casual thing play lol but if u want to have a challenge play dotes

Reaction score
Heroes of the Storm is better XD

I've tried both, but I never really enjoyed them. I think I enjoyed LoL more, but I think that's because I was fairly new to the MOBA genre